Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > All I want is You

Enough with the Flirting!

by XxmsxgeexwayxX 1 review

This waiter is flirting with Gerard and is Jade getting jealous?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor - Published: 2008-02-03 - Updated: 2008-08-14 - 566 words

0Unrated
"Follow me to your table," The waiter said finding a table big enough for all of us.

We all followed him to our table and sat down. I sat down next to Mikey and Jade sat next to Gerard. Next to Gerard was Frank. On the opposite side of Frank was Ray and next to him was Bob.

We sat down reading the menu and seeing what we wanted to eat. The waiter came over to see if we were ready to order. We were. The funny thing, was we all ordered steak and soda. A few minutes later, the food finally came.

"This is really good!" Frank said shoving more into his mouth.

"Yes, it is!" We all agreed putting more into our mouths.

About 20 minutes later, the waiter came and asked us if we need anything, and we didn't. So the waiter left but before she winked at Gerard, which made Jade jealous. Everyone at that table notice that.

Jade looks at Gerard then back at her plate with a smile on her face.

Why is she smiling? I thought to my self, Was it about Gerard? Did she like him? They would be very cute together!

"So, what are we going to talk about?" Gerard asked.

"Here I got something," Mikey said with a big smile on his face. "Last year on Halloween..."

"You wouldn't" Gerard said before Mikey was able to finish his sentence.

"We all went trick-or-treating..."

"He would!" Gerard said starting to blush.

"And we went to this house, and there was this guy out there with a bowl of candy and this 'dummy' werewolf thing. The guy said it was a fake like a million times and we finally believed him and we went up there to get candy and the werewolf thing got up and went roar! Then all of us went running down the drive way screaming. Then the next thing you know Gerard was on the ground crying. That was the funniest time on Halloween."

Gerard sat there glaring at Mikey and Mikey sat there smiling at him older brother. Jade looked over at Gerard and smiled at him.

"What are you smiling about?"

"Oh nothing." Smiles.

"Yeah sure."

"It is, I just can't imagine you crying."

Roles his eyes and smiles.

"What did you guys go as?" I asked.

"Vampires!" Mikey yelled

"So did we!" Jade yelled

"Thats so cool!" Gerard yelled.

Again, the waiter came back to see if we needed anything and to flirt with Gerard. That made Jade jealous.

"Okay dude...waiter, stop." Gerard said putting his arms around Jade's neck and put his chin on top of her head. The waiter walked away and Jade started to blush. "Sorry Jade, I had to do something so she would stop flirting with me and you were closer to me."

"It's okay." She said back trying to hide her blushing face.

"Hey look she's blushing! Does somebody like Gerard?" I teased her.

"Shut up."

"You do!"

"Can you get any louder?"

"Sorry, but you guys would make a cute couple."

Gerard leaned back into his chair and smiled. It also looked like he was thinking. About what though? Was he thinking about Jade? I don't know, but I'm sure we will find sooner or later.

Anyway, we finished eating and went back on the tour bus and we are on the road again.
Sign up to rate and review this story