Categories > Original > Horror > The Vampire Eden

8. Meet the Family

by famouslastwords93 0 reviews

chapter eight

Category: Horror - Rating: G - Genres: Horror - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-02-06 - Updated: 2008-02-07 - 1052 words - Complete

0Unrated
8. Meet The Family


Sam walked down the grand staircase with Eden at his side. The large, ravenous family was scattered around the room.
Champagne flutes clanged, violins, violas, cellos, and other instruments sounded from the other room.
Eden's gown trail flowed down the steps behind her on the carpet.
Down below she saw Gabriel and Rae, chatting with family.
Gabriel wore an all black suit and tie, and his ear legnth hair was combed out.
Rae wore a dark green suede spaghetti strap gown, and her long black hair was in beautiful curls around her face, and her wrists were fitted with gold bangels with small emeralds on them.
Sam and Eden glided over torwards Gabriel and Rae.
Once Gabriel first set eyes on Sam, he looked at him from top to bottom, and lowered his chin to observe harder.
"Gabriel," Eden said. "This is Sam. An old time friend from school."
Eden placed her hand on Sam's arm, and Sam grabbed onto it.
Gabriel narrowed his eyes, then lifted his chin back to normal posture. "Samuel, how lovely to meet you." Gabriel said nodding his head once, then looked over at Rae.
"Dazzeling, you look, Sam." Rae complimented, then held out her hand to Sam.
Sam took her hand and kissed it, then let go slowly.
"Eden, please let us introduce Sam to my sister, Serena." Gabriel announced, then led Eden and Sam over to the corner of the room.
Gabriel's sister was a so much similar to Gabriel, she had long black hair, her eyes were amber, and she starved for blood: human and immortal alike.
Serena's hair was pulled back into a tight bun with saphires placed in her hair, never struggeling for them to keep in place.
Her gown was navy blue velvet, long sleeves with V shaped wrist collars.
Her makeup seemed deeper and darker than Eden's, especially with her dark hair.
"Serena, why don't you dance with Sam?" Gabriel suggested. "I need to speak with Eden for a moment."
"My pleasure," Serena purred, then grabbed ahold of Sam's arm and walked him over to the middle of the floor where people were waltzing.
Gabriel grabbed ahold of Eden's hand and led her back up the stairs back to his chamber.
Gabriel led Eden into his chamber, shutting the door behind him.
"What did you want to talk about? It must be really important, since we're alone." Eden asked.
Gabriel raised his cold, hard hands to Eden's cheeks and held her head in his hands.
Eden felt weightless, but it didn't feel right.
Gabriel leaned in and kissed her forhead then looked into her eyes.
"Eden," he whispered. "You have no clue how amazingly you dazzle me."
"I...I.." Eden studdered.
Gabriel pressed his cold finger on her lips, then narrowed his amber eyes into hers.
"I know," Gabriel whispered. "I love you, Eden."
Eden's eyes watered, knowing she didn't feel the same way. Yes, one-night-stands were one of their old habits, but to her it meant nothing but fun.
"Now, my darling. I would love to treat you to a lovely dinner named Sam, what would you like?" Gabriel offered.
Eden's eyes widened in horror.
"I...Can't...Kill...Him..." Eden studdered in between breaths.
Her dead heart would be beating violently if it was alive, and it would be beat so hard it would probably burst through her chest.

Meanwhile, Serena took Sam's hand, and walked backwards gracefully keeping her amber eyes on Sam as she led him to the dance floor.
When they reached the core of the group, Serena pulled Sam close to her and placed her hands in the proper dancing places.
Sam slowly placed his warm hand on her cold, pale, and bare back. And began the dance.
There seemed to be no small breeze as they moved, as if the rest of the family was no-existent, but viewable.
"Samuel," Serena breathed into Sam's ear. "My dear Samuel."
Sam felt weightless, knowing he was in the arms of a possibly lethal, murderous, and sexual vampire.
"You have no clue, how attractive you are." she whispered.
"Re..Really?" Sam studdered, trying as hard as he could to sound as attractive and intimate as possible.
"Yes..." Serena hissed softly.
They twirled to the slow beat of the song, Serena kept her amber eyes on Sam, when at the same time Sam tried to concentrate on staying alive but still impressing Serena.

Upstairs, Gabriel placed his hand on Eden's shoulder and kissed her softly on the lips.
Eden couldn't resist his touch, it was simply like candy to a child.
Gabriel slowly backed Eden up against the stone wall and trapped her into her own fantasy.

Serena led Sam slowly up the stairs to the guest chamber, and locked the door behind her.
She roughly pushed Sam onto the king size bed and crawled up to him with her eyes now wide and dark.
Sam's heart beat violently, trying to keep calm was now dust.
She reached him and placed her hand on his chest. "Your heart beats so hard, why so violently may I ask?" she purred.
Sam simply gulped, as Serena leaned in and placed her lips on his.
Sam was stiff as the floor as Serena moved her lips down his face and onto his neck.
"Oh, Samuel..." she purred. "How decadent you must taste like."
Serena opened his jacket and unbottened his shirt.
A million kisses from her to him on his chest felt like a million bullets he wanted to his head.
Serena stopped at his navel. She lifted her fragile head and looked deeply into his blue eyes.
"Why so frightened, Samuel?" Serena purred.
"I...I..." Sam studdered.
Serena placed her finger on his lips. "Shh...." she hissed. "Now I shall give you my love and show you what it means to be like your dear friend."
Throughout the night, everyone downstairs walzted and drank wine as Gabriel and Serena performed their intimacy to their fellow friends.
Both Eden and Sam yearned for eachother's comfort the whole time, while making love to their own enemy.
Gabriel nicked Eden's neck over and over, and tasseled with her long, auburn hair.
Serena on the other hand, handled Sam as an antique vase. Knowing she could break him at any given moment.
Sign up to rate and review this story