Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Pro Rev

Hymns for the Non-Believer

by RyanRossLuver 2 reviews

WTF is with my choice of chapter title? oh, yeah, more insight as to who did it.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero - Warnings: [!!] [V] [R] - Published: 2008-02-06 - Updated: 2008-02-07 - 882 words - Complete

0Unrated
Frank tried to get closer to me, but I shuffled down the bunk every time he moved.

“Ava, it’s okay, trust me. I won’t hurt you,” he said, worry and concern etched into his features. My whole body was shaking from the trauma.

“It’s not okay Frankie. I need help,” I said, tears never ceasing.

“I want to help you get better honey, but you need to let me near you,” he said, sliding down the bunk so he was sitting next to me, placing an arm around me shoulders. I melted into his embrace, letting my tears soak through his tee-shirt.

“When do you have to go?” I whispered, scared of letting him go.

“I’m not. I’m gonna give Gee a buzz and tell him to get Matt on tonight - your safety is more important to me.” He fished his Sidekick out from his pocket and called Gerard, filling him in on the happenings of tonight. Once he hung up, he sat back down next to me, placing his arms around me once more.

“Please Ava; I need for you to tell me who it was.”

“I…I can’t. I’m sorry. I can’t believe he did it to me, but I can’t tell you who it was. I’m sorry, I’m so sorry,” I cried, pulling away from the one man who understood me, whom I could trust, whom I loved. Frank pulled me back into his embrace.

“Shh, Ava, it’ll be okay. C’mon, lets try to get some sleep.” We lay down, careful of my casted arms and ankle, and I soon fell asleep. But what awaited me in my dreams was far from the comfort I felt laying here with Frank.

Slapping him hard around the face seems to be doing no good! That just equals more pain for me.

“Stop hurting me!” I tried to scream, but the gag prevented any real words making their way out. The sound of my muffled voice seemed to egg him on, and he worked harder.

“Please, leave me alone! Why are you doing this?” I tried, tears running their course down my cheeks. I felt him tensing up inside, and then a quick pull out, signifying he was done. He let go of me, and I fell to the floor with a hard thump, the fall that caused my ankle’s injury. Once I was down, he kicked me in the ribs, and left with a smirk.

“It’s what you deserve,” he said, before walking off and leaving me alone.


FRANK’S POV

I woke with a start, feeling Ava tossing and turning beside me. I rested a hand gently on her shoulder, but that didn’t rouse her. She was shouting out incoherent things, presumably reliving a few nights ago. I shook her shoulders firmly, and she woke, tears coursing down her cheeks, body shaking. I pulled the blanket up and over her, and held her close.

“I thought I could trust him,” she said in between sobs.

“Who?”

“Him. The guy who…”

“Okay, I get it. But if you could trust him, it could only be one of eight people. You only trust us in MCR, Jon, Ben and Chester. Now, it couldn’t be anyone in MCR, because we were onstage when you were found. And it can’t be Jon because you called him to help you, so it could only be Ben or Chester.”

“You…you’re right…but I’m not saying who it was beyond that. I’m not ready to admit it yet, and I don’t think I will be for a while. I’m sorry Frank, but know this. I love you,” she said, and my face lit up. I thought only I had these feelings!

“I love you too baby,” I replied, before squeezing her tightly. Soon though, we were interrupted by the arrival of Lydia and Jon running into the bunks, trying to get us up. Ava was handed her crutches and carted off by Lydia to get ready, whilst Jon sat down with me in the bunk.

“How is she today?” He asked.

“Not good, but I’ve managed to get her to narrow it down to two guys,” I replied, wondering if I should be telling him this.

“Who? Ava would want me to know,” he replied, as if reading my thoughts.

“Ben or Chester, and with the way AJ’s been smiling every time Ava and Chester are together, I have a hunch it’s him. But I’m not going to act on it, and neither are you, until we find more information out from Ava, or she tells us who did it.”

“Good idea. Well, we’re heading off in about ten minutes, so we need you’re help to get Gee back on this bus – he’s awfully close to Lyn-Z. After you left, they went for a walk, and upon returning were holding hands, and when Lyd’s and I came to wake you, they were sucking faces pretty heatedly.”

“Oh god, I hope she’s not going to be another Eliza,” I said, before everyone else, Gerard included, clambered on board the bus, and we set off.
Sign up to rate and review this story