Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I'm not afraid to keep on living

Chapter 2 - Don’t you breathe for me, undeserving of you sympathy

by Space 2 reviews

Frank awoke from fainting. He felt like kissing Gerard.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2008-02-09 - Updated: 2008-02-10 - 372 words - Complete

0Unrated
My cheek was super painful when I awoke.

“Aw...fuck!” I mumbled and put my hand covered it.

“Frankie!” It was Gerard, who was sitting next to me on a white wooden chair. He sped over and placed his hand on mine, which was still lying on the bed.

“Thanks God, you finally awake.” He whispered and gave me a grin.

I sat up slowly and asked, “Where am I? ... Why am I here?”

“Well, Bob found you lay on the floor. He tried to wake you up but you didn’t show any reaction even he slapped you.” He shrugged.

“What? He slapped me?” I yelled.
“That’s why my cheek is so fucking painful...” I mumbled.

“Huh?” He obviously couldn’t hear what I said.
“Oh, you’re in the hospital anyway.”

“Okay…how long did I faint?”

“About...4 hours.” He checked out his watch and replied.

“4- No way! I gotta go back” I shouted and tried to get away from the bed. But Gerard stopped me as he put his hands on my shoulders. The distance between our faces was only an inch.

“No, you’re not going to anywhere till you’re all fine.” He was a half of order but also a half of request. He looked straight into my eyes.

“I...” I couldn’t say a word in his stunning hazel eyes. He leaned toward a bit more, I felt like I was kissing those lips.


Ring! Ring! We freaked out. The call dragged me out from the wonderful moment I was in. Gerard stood up, took out his cell phone from his pocket of hoodie when he was walking toward the window.

“Hi baby...yea...I’m in the hospital…he’s fine...I’ll be back soon.” I pretty sure it was his fiancée.

“So...you’re leaving?” I asked with a bit sadness on my face.

“Yes...she needs me.”

“Okay...” I smiled, tried to cover those sadness.
Then he opened the door and left.

Tears welled up in my eyes. I hugged my knees against my chest. Damn it! He already has a fiancée, why is he still being such care of me? What the hell is he thinking?
Sign up to rate and review this story