Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Hate letters.

19.11.2009

by darkviolet 3 reviews

R.I.P

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-02-10 - Updated: 2008-02-10 - 512 words - Complete

0Unrated
Dear Skyler,

I don't know if I really should call you dear since you aren't my particularly favorite corpse in the world but whatever I'll give you that since I got your husband, or should I say ex husband.
Yes, Gerard spent last night with me, usually I sleep in the guest room since he made it very clear to me a few days after I moved in with him that I have no business coming to the master bedroom, cause it was supposed to be your bedroom when you moved into the house so he slept there and I stayed in the guest room.
It was killing me, I mean he's my damn husband yet we stay in separate rooms and have sex on special occasions and I thought that last night won't be any different.
I went to bed and I could hear him pacing until almost 3 AM but then he knocked gently and slipped in MY bed, falling asleep in MY arms.
We talked a little too, he told me how tired he was of being married to someone who could never return his words or be there for him. I told him he's not married to you anymore, he's not married to a corpse anymore, he's married to me now. A loving and very much alive woman and he said that he knows and he's glad.

I can't help but feel happy, maybe this is the day everything will go right for us, maybe this day is the start of a new life for us, I know we talked about it all before, about the life we both want and everytime it went back to being him keeping himself to himself and staying in your room all days, locked with your photos, with your memory, with your image and all the stuff he took from your mother and me crying downstairs but still I can't help but hope for a better life.
I do love him, no matter how bad he treats me, no matter how much more he loves you, I know that if only I could let him see me, my love for him, my feelings, I can make him happy, if only he gives me a chance to show him what life could be like...
I'm willing to put my life on the line for him, the trouble is he'll put his for you. But I'm willing to wait, I truly believe we were meant to be, we go well together, we're a match and you know how every person has a purpose on this planet? Maybe yours was to bring us together so I can make him happy.

I often find myself thinking in what funny ways life works, you know where I was 4 years ago? I was just another 20 year old confused cadet in the academy, training to become an officer, training to meet Gerard.
And where were you? Grooming your tight relationship with Billy.
Isn't life funny? Isn't life scary?

Rest in peace Skyler cause you didn't die in vain,
Mrs. Way.
Sign up to rate and review this story