Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > All I want is You

Joy, girls are glaring

by XxmsxgeexwayxX 2 reviews

um not sure just read it please! and can you comment it!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-02-10 - Updated: 2008-08-14 - 613 words

0Unrated
The songs that were played were: Famous Last Words, Teenagers, Welcome to the Black Parade, Mama, Helena, Thanks for the Venom, It’s not a Fashion Statement, It’s a Death Wish, Prison, Cemetery Drive, Our Lady of Sorrow, Honey, This Mirror isn’t big Enough for the Two for us, and Vampires will never hurt you.

Those were all my favorite songs, so I was happy. And again, when Gerard sung Cemetery Drive, he sung it the same was and kissed Jade. All the girls around us were glaring at her.

“Joy, girls are glaring.” I said.

“Yeah, oh well. Not much we can do about it.” Jade said.

“That’s true.”

“Yep, it is.”

Then right before Our Lady of Sorrow there was a Frerard moment. Everyone started to scream. It was just way to hot. It was more then hot. Mikey just sat there with a disgusted face then shaking his head and rolling hi eyes with a small smile. When I saw that, I smiled at him and he smiled back. There are only two more songs left before the whole concert was over. When he was singing them, he was running around in circles making everyone laugh.

The songs went by and the concert was over. It was loads of fun. We walked backstage and went to hug everyone like normal. They were all sweaty so they went to take a shower, then we went to the bus and went to watch a movie. This time, it was The Grudge 2. We sat the same way as usual. Frank did the same thing he did when we were watching the first one. When ever the girl came out he would go behind a shoulder.

This time everyone was up so we played some music and danced a little bit until we all feel sleep. On the floor, Mikey and I were sleep together while Frank slept on my shoulder. Bob feel asleep on Jade’s bunk, because that was were he ended up falling asleep when he was done talking to everyone. Ray was in Gerard’s bunk, for the same reason of Bob’s.

The only ones up were Gerard and Jade. Since Gerard’s and Jade’s beds were full of a person, they went to Mikey’s and my bed and sat down.

“So did you like the show?” Gerard asked quietly so he wouldn’t wake anyone.

“Yes I did.” Jade said.

“Thought you would. I even made it special for you.”

“I know you did, and I loved it.

“So did I.”

“You know what else you did, made the girls around me glare at me.”

“Yeah, I noticed that. Don’t worry about them.”

“I know. It was funny though.”

“Yeah it was”

“Hey, you like Fritos?”

“Yeah I love them.”

“Good.” Stands up and pulls Jade up. “Lets get some.”

“Okay.”

So they both went to the kitchen and got the chips. We sat on the beds and ate them. When we finished the whole bag, we needed something to drink so went to get a coke Zero. I love those!

“We can finally sleep tomorrow, we don’t have any shows tonight.”

“I know.”

“Hey, the guys an I were thinking about getting hotel rooms tomorrow because we are tired of being in the bus all the time. So I was wondering if you would like to go to dinner with me?”

“Sure, I would like that.”

“Good.” Smiled.

“Yeah.” Smiled back.

“Well then, I guess I’m going to say good night?”

“Yep, good nigh.” Kissed him.

Kissed back and they both went to bed with smiles on their faces.
Sign up to rate and review this story