Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Closet Lovers

Chapter 03

by ficfriction 8 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-02-10 - Updated: 2008-02-10 - 1596 words - Complete

2Exciting
“You know Bailey, you’re very pretty... There is absolutely nothing wrong with you,” Patrick drawled out, adjusting his glasses as she took another swig from the Parrot Bay bottle they were sharing and set it on the bedside table. “I don’t know how any gay man could be gay when dating you, you’re the sweetest, cutest, funniest girl I’ve ever met. You know, I think I’d be lucky to get with you, God I’d love to get with you, Bailey. But not... Not in the perverted way. I want to hold you, and love you, and have you love me back... I know I could fall in love with you, but I’d never get a chance with you...”

“Y-You like me Patrick?” Bailey questioned, staring at him in disbelief, absorbing every word of his drunk ramble.

“I don’t even know why I’m telling you this, you probably don’t even like me that way. And even if you did like me that way, which isn’t possible, I still would never have a chance with you, you’re too good for me,” Patrick continued to ramble, the alcohol definitely loosening his tongue.

Bailey bit her lip as she looked up at Patrick from the floor. “I do have feelings for you Patrick, I can’t deny it... Not right now anyway,” she giggled softly, both knowing she was referring to the fact that alcohol made it so she couldn’t lie.

Patrick looked over at her as she admitted to him what he had been wanting to here from her. “Bailey, I know you haven’t been away from Andy for very long, but... Is there any chance of me kissing you? You won’t like, hit me if I do it?”

Bailey shook her head and scooted closer to him, her cheeks flushing with something besides the effects of the alcohol. When their lips met, shivers went up Bailey’s spine and a spark lit inside of her that she hadn’t felt before. At the same time, all the blood was rushing to Patrick’s lap at the feeling of his crush’s lips melting against his own. After what seemed like an eternity, they slowly broke apart, Bailey giving Patrick a small grin. Patrick stared in confusion as Bailey fisted the collar of his shirt and laid down, bringing him with her.

As Bailey looked up at him, Patrick crawled on top of her, looking down at her as he moved. He was slightly shaking from nerves, but the Parrot Bay they had both consumed had definitely given him the liquid courage he would need to not get off of her and run out the door, blushing like a mad fool. He brushed the tip of his nose against hers, both locked in the heated gaze with one another, as he slowly dipped his head down and kissed her once more, moaning at the sweet taste that was Bailey.

Bailey moaned as Patrick’s tongue darted between her lips, slowly invading her mouth to explore the unknown territory. She held him closer as her tongue met with his, their tongues slowly dancing in her mouth. Her hand came up and pushed his hat from his head, her fingers tangling in the strawberry-blonde hair. She shivered beneath him as he shifted so that he could rest between her legs, which she gladly opened for him to get between. When the kiss broke and his mouth made its way down her neck, Bailey turned her neck for him, moaning his name softly.

Patrick groaned against her neck at the sound of his name leaving her lips, loving his she made his name sound. He slid his hand down her side, resting it on her hip as she slid her free hand to his back, sliding her hand up his shirt to press against his back. “Bailey,” he muttered against her neck before placing another kiss. “I... I think we should stop, before this goes to far.”

She brought her hips up against his, moaning when she felt the bulge there press against her through her pants. “Do you really want to stop now Patrick?” She asked, gasping when he sucked on the spot at her neck. The action drove her mind up a wall as she lightly pressed her small nails into the skin of his back, which in turn made him groan.

“Sh-Shouldn’t we stop though?” He questioned in between the kisses that he was placing along her throat, going to the other side of her neck. He moaned when she wrapped a leg around his waist, her other leg tangling with his own leg.

“I don’t want to,” she admitted, gently tugging at his hair when he used his teeth on her neck. “Oh... Gods, Patrick,” she moaned when his hand slid up her night shirt, capturing her breast with his palm, massaging softly. “Please don’t stop. I want this. I want you.” She arched her back slightly, to help him as he slid up her night shirt. “Patrick,” she moaned as he dipped his head, taking her nipple between his lips, his tongue brushing over it.

Patrick moaned as she put her hand at the back of his head and gently tangled her fingers in the hair there when he gave her nipple a soft bite. He swirled his tongue around the hardened nipple and sucked softly, making her cry out. His hips gave an instinctive thrust against her at the sound of his name on her lips once more. He lifted his head and looked at her, his breath ragged with need and lust. “Are you sure you want to continue Bailey?”

To answer his question, Bailey put both hands on his chest and pushed him to he was sitting up before she removed her shirt and tossed it. “What do you think Patrick?” She undid his pants with one hand, her other hand rubbing against the defined bulge within. Their eyes locked as he moaned from her touch. “I want you. Do you want me?” When he nodded dumbly she slid down the zipper to his pants and went to work on her own pants.

- - - - -

Bailey slowly opened her eyes, groaning softly at the feeling of Andy playing her head like a drum set. As the events from last night flooded back to her, her cheeks began to burn, but not with anger. She was fully embarrassed with how she had acted with him last night, and over the more graphic memories flooding back to her. She blushed brighter when she realized an arm was tightening around her waist and a head was snuggling into her back. A soft snore let her know that Patrick was merely snuggling closer in his sleep.

She looked down at the pale arm that was wrapped around her waist and brought her hand up, lightly resting it on his arm, rubbing her thumb over the flesh. She stared at the sight of her hand on his arm as she tried to calm the pounding in her chest and the voice in her mind that was telling her to run. She had told Patrick about her feelings for him, but hadn’t told him they had been there for the past couple of weeks. She hadn’t fully let go of Andy, because two years was a lot to let go, but she couldn’t deny that Patrick was starting to warm the ice block that had started to surround her heart.

Patrick sighed softly as he woke up, blinking at the harsh sunlight that shone in the room. His mind blanked when he saw the Celtic tribal symbol that belonged to Bailey’s left shoulder blade. He brought his head up, looking at the back of her head, hoping she was still asleep. But his hope was shot dead when he felt her thumb brushing over the part of his arm her hand was on.

“Patrick?” She whispered, wondering if he had shifted in his sleep again, or if he had actually woken up.

“Y-Yeah?”

Bailey bit her lip and let go of his arm, turning over in his arms so she could look up into his eyes that had chosen to be blue this morning. “Do you remember last night Patrick?” She questioned softly as he looked into her curious and unsure eyes, fear filling his own. When he gave a hesitant nod, blushing brightly, she slid an arm around his middle, causing confusion to replace his fear.

“You’re not mad?” He questioned, becoming aware of how her body was pressing against his.

Bailey shook her head and leaned up, kissing him softly. “Patrick... I mean what I said when I told you I have feelings for you,” she answered. “But, I need to tell you... I know I’m not fully over Andy, so if you want to try a relationship with me, I’m going to need you to be patient...”

“You... You want to try going out with me?” The smile that lit his face could have put Disney’s light show to shame, and made Bailey smile up at him.

“But I think we should avoid getting drunk together again,” she said with a small giggle. “Do you think you could be patient for me Patrick?”

“I can do anything you’ll let me do,” he said before they leaned into each other, their lips meeting in a slow, sweet kiss.
Sign up to rate and review this story