Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > So Many Kids But I Only See You And I Don't Think You Notice Me

I love everything about you that hurts

by kristinluvspete 6 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-02-10 - Updated: 2008-02-10 - 791 words - Complete

2Exciting
"Open wide," the doctor said to Kristin as she opened her eyes for him to inspect. She was having her very last check up before the surgery in 2 weeks.

"Everything looks great. I think that this surgery is going to change your life. You eyes are very healthy, so you should have no problems."

Kristin smiled at hearing this. She had been wishing for so long to have this surgery. They finally found a donor that would work well with her body. She had been saving for years for this surgery, knowing that her insurance wouldn't cover too much of it. Even with what she had saved, she still had to get a loan to cover the rest.

Kristin sat in the lobby waiting for JJ to pick her up when she felt someone sit beside her.

"Hey, JJ asked me to come get you," Pete said taking her hand.

"Sure she did," Kristin laughed while she let Pete lead her to his SUV and helped her into it.

"I thought we'd hang out today, maybe just spend some time together. We haven't had alone time in weeks." Pete said, hoping that Kristin wouldn't fight her feelings for him. She had never come right out and said it, but he knew. The way her body reacted to his when he touched her, the way she trusted him completely and how she spoke to him gave it away.

"Sure, why not," Kristin said leaning back into her seat and getting comfy. Pete still had her hand in his and he pulled it to his lips and kissed it gently. Kristin wanted so badly to be his, but she was so afraid of getting hurt. She also feared that most of his attraction was because she was different. The idea of him losing interest once she could see scared her.

Pete playfully carried Kristin into his place and set her down on the couch. He walked off into the kitchen to return with a drink for each of them.

"Thanks," Kristin said before holding the glass to her lips to take a sip of the lemon-lime soda. Pete watched her intently, watching her chest as it went in and out with every breath, the way her hair fell around her shoulders when she moved, and how her lips moved as she spoke to him. They hadn't kissed since that day almost a month ago and everytime Pete was around he had to distract himself to keep from kissing her.

"I am almost scared to see now. The closer the surgery is getting, the scarier it becomes for me." Kristin said while she played with the pillow in her lap.

"Don't be scared, I'll be here to help you with everything. Day, night, doesn't matter."

"Thank you. That makes me feel so much better knowing that you will help me too. For the first few weeks I have to see a doctor to help me adjust to having vision again."

Seeing Kristin act this vulnerable made Pete desire her more. He wanted so badly to take her and protect her. Pete scooted closer to Kristin on the couch. He couldn't take it anymore. He needed her. Pete reached up and cupped one of her cheeks with his hand and she sighed deeply. Taking this as an okay, he leaned in kissing her deeply. Kristin melted into the kiss and soon realized that she was being carried into another room.

Pete laid her back on the bed, never breaking the kiss. Their kisses became more and more intense until they were tugging at each other's clothes. Not able to wait till all of their clothes were off, Kristin undid Pete's belt and pants, pushing them down slightly as he lifted her skirt. He moved her lacey panties to the side and plunged into her. Kristin moaned, feeling him penetrate her. Once Pete got a steady pace, he held Kristin's hands interlocking their fingers and burried his face in her shoulder. Kristin breath became more and more ragged and Pete took one of his hands and put it on her hip to hold her in place as she squirmed. Feeling that she was nearing the end, Pete sped up to join her. With a grunt, Pete came as he thrusted deeper into her, causing her to climax as well.

Pete's clothed body fell gently on top of her's, just listening to her heart beat. Kristin brought her arms up and wrapped them around him. Pete raised his head and kissed her tenderly.

"Please be mine," he whispered as he nuzzled his face in her neck. Kristin smiled and nodded. Pulling him closer, the two fell asleep in each other's arms.

____________________________________________________________

Oooo! The surgery is coming soon!
Sign up to rate and review this story