Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Day My Life Changed Completly

The bad news

by xXi_luv_gerardXx 0 reviews

What will happen when Rachel finds out that her mother passed away?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2008-02-15 - Updated: 2008-02-15 - 373 words

0Unrated
Bob hesitated outside the van. Taking a deep breath, he walked inside. Frank was comforting a young teenage girl who was fighting back tears. Frank looked up at Bob with hopeful eyes; Bob shook his head. He felt so horrible. How was he going to tell this girl, who was probably their fan, the worst news of her life?
"What's your name?" He asked, sitting down next to her. Frank went to go talk to Gerard.
"Rachel."
"Rachel," Bob said. "Rachel. I'm so sorry." He pulled her close and wrapped his arms around her.
Rachel looked up. "Please tell me she's ok," she said in a weak, soft voice. "Is my mom all right?" Her eyes pleaded him to say yes.
Bob sighed. Holding her tight, he sadly whispered, "No. I'm so sorry, but your mom was killed by a drunk driver."
She burst into tears again, crying into Bob's chest.
Frank came back inside and sat down
next to them. "They want you to come outside," he said. "I'll take you out if you want." Rachel nodded, still crying, and followed him outside, shivering in the cold. Bob followed them out and out his thick leather jacket around her shoulders.
The police asked for address. "I'll take you to your father," she said.
Rachel looked down. "I don't have a father," she mumbled. "I've never had any family besides my mom."
"I see." The policewoman said. "In that case, we'll have to place you in a foster home."
At the words "foster home," Rachel seemed to have energy for just a second. Her eyes widened in fear and she stepped back. "No," she said, "please don't make me go there! My mom was put in one, and she promised that she wouldn't let me be placed in one, no matter what!"
Bob pulled her closer to him. "Why don't we meet in a few days." he said. "Let her stay with us in the meantime. We can discuss where she'll live later. You can't find somewhere for her to stay so late at night anyway."
The policewoman looked unsure. "Fine." she said, "I'm going to need one of your phone numbers so I can contact you. She can go back inside now."
Sign up to rate and review this story