Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Day My Life Changed Completly

Where will Rachel go?

by xXi_luv_gerardXx 1 review

Where is she going to live now?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2008-02-15 - Updated: 2008-02-15 - 774 words

0Unrated
"Since you had the idea," the police officer said, pointing at Bob, "You can stay here and answer some questions."
Bob nodded. "Ok. Mikey, take Rachel inside. She looks tired."
Mikey nodded and took her hand, leading her back towards the van. She was no longer hysterically crying, but silent tears still ran down her cheek every now and then.

Finally, they were back inside. Mikey gave Rachel a glass of water. She took a sip from it, her hand shaking. "You should lie down." Mikey said, but Rachel just shook her head. Mikey walked up to her and gave her a hug. "I'm so sorry." he said, "I..." His voice trailed off. Rachel blinked, and some tears fell from her eyes. Mikey gently wiped them off her cheek.
"I want my mom," she said, trying to keep her voice straight. "I didn't want her to die saving my life. I wish it was me." She let out a small sob, and Mikey pulled her close in efforts to comfort her.
As Mikey stood there holding her, he started to cry too.
Rachel looked up and saw tears in his eyes. "I'm sorry," she said, sniffing. "Your right, I should lay down..."
"It's alright," Mikey said. "But you do look tired. You should try to get some rest. We have an extra bunk right here. It's small, but its very comfortable. I hope you don't mind being on top... Ray has the bottom bunk."
Rachel shook her head. "The top is fine," she said. Mikey took her bag and put in it her bunk, then helped her climb in.












RACHELS POV
I gave Mikey a small smile. "I need to talk to the rest of the guys," he said. "Will you be ok here for a moment?" I nodded, and he walked out. There was a window by the door and I could see all the band members standing outside in a circle, probably discussing something about me. I sighed and lay down, facing the wall.
I could not sleep, but I didn't want to worry anyone so I just lay there, staring at the wall and thinking about what just happened. My mom is dead. No matter how many times I told myself that, it wouldn't register. I had to constantly remind myself, each word stabbing me like a knife. My body felt numb from shock. I couldn't believe that I was now an orphan. And now I'm staying with my favorite band? I didn't know how to react. I was confused, frustrated, and angry. What do I do?












"Look at her man, she's miserable." Ray observed from the window. "How are we supposed to handle her? Do we give her some space, or give her attention?"
"We can't leave her alone, but we can't bug her too much," Gerard said. "I guess we'll have to see what happens."
Frank wiped a tear out of his eye. Every band member had shed a few tears in the past hour. "I think we should go inside for now. We don't want to leave her for too long."
"Yeah," Bob said. "I'm going in." He turned and went inside. The rest of them followed him.
Rachel was still facing away from them. Gerard climbed into her bunk. "Hey," he said.
"Hey," Rachel said softly, not even taking her gaze off the wall.
"Are you hungry?" Gerard asked. "We have some food."
Rachel thought for a second. "Sure," she said, climbing down from the bunk. Her eyes, like everyone else's, were red and swollen. Gerard got some cereal for himself and Rachel.
"Here ya go," he said, handing her a bowl. "I'm afraid that we only have breakfast food. We go out for everything else."
"That's ok," Rachel said, staring down at her bowl. After a few minutes of silence, she got up to rinse her bowl.
Gerard jumped up. "That's ok," he said. "I got it. You go get some rest, ok?" Rachel nodded and walked back to her bunk. Gerard looked down at her bowl. She only took a few bites.
"What do I do?" Gerard thought to himself. "She is barely eating, and I doubt that she will sleep." He looked up at her bunk. She was lying there staring off into nowhere. She looked like she felt unloved, alone, and scared, and Gerard didn't know how to help. He remembered feeling like that in high school, feeling like no one gave a care about him. Feeling all alone, no matter who was with him. "I don't want her to feel like that," he thought. "I won't allow her to go through it."
Sign up to rate and review this story