Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Affection From Different Ways

She Likes Someone Else

by ThisSUICIDE 2 reviews

Chapter 6. Gerard and Frank talk about why Gerard's upset.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2008-02-16 - Updated: 2008-04-19 - 763 words

1Ambiance
I own nothing here besides the plot. That includes MCR. This is all fiction. It never happened.


To the storymobile.


The two boys entered the house alone. Gerard and Mikey's parents were at home though they were both in the kitchen having a conversation. They both slowly walked into Gerard's room. Frank was getting rather annoyed with the long minutes of waiting. As they entered the bedroom Gerard was becoming more and more nervous. He had never told anyone how he felt about Julie. But with Frank's constant nagging...He really had no choice. But his feelings for Julie would slip out sooner or later. Of course, Gerard preferred later.





Gerard sat down on his bed, sighing multiple times before Frank could see he wasn't very comfortable.





"Err, Gerard?" Frank said making Gerard look up at his eyes. "You don't have to tell me is you don't want to." Frank said smiling slightly.





"No." Gerard said. "I really need to tell somebody this." Gerard said returning the smile. Frank nodded waiting for Gerard to proceed to tell his secret. "I've never told anybody this." Gerard said truthfully.





"Okay." Frank said joining him on the bed.





"Well. I kind of...Have a crush on someone." Gerard said trying to avoid eye contact.





"Oh. Really, who?" Frank asked.





"Promise me you won't tell anyone." Gerard said looking up at him.





"I promise." He replied putting his arms up in defence.





“Alright.” Gerard took a deep mouthful of air. “It’s…Julie.” Gerard whispered so low that Frank couldn’t even hear him.





“Who?” Frank asked with a confused look on his face.





“Julie.” He whispered again.





“I can’t hear you.” Frank said annoyed.





“Julie!” Gerard screamed.





“Oh.” Frank said softly looking away from Gerard. “But, why were you upset this morning?” Frank asked. That was the only reason why he had come here.





“Well, Julie told me something. I really shouldn’t be telling you though.” Gerard said hinting it was a secret.





“Oh. I understand.” Frank said smiling and standing up.





“No, I don’t think you do Frank!” Gerard said angrily as he began looking up at him.





“Dude, calm down.” Frank said backing away.





“Don’t tell me to calm down!” Gerard screamed back at him.





“What’s your problem?” Frank said as calmly as he could.





“You don’t understand.” Gerard said burying his face in his hands.





“Man, just tell me.” Frank said sitting back down next to him and rubbing his back.





“Frankie, have you ever fallen in love with someone?” Gerard asked removing his hands.





“Err, no.” Frank said awkwardly about to stand up and leave.





“Frank I haven’t fallen in love with you.” Gerard said smiling a little bit.





“Oh.” Frank said turning red as he sat down again. “Wait, you love Julie?” Frank asked cocking his head to the side.





“I’m pretty sure I do.” Gerard said standing up.





“Well tell her man.” Frank said smiling. He obviously didn’t know what happened today.





Gerard ran a hand through his now messy hair. “I can’t just tell her Frank.” Gerard said sounding disgusted from the option his friend just gave him.





“Well, why not?” Frank said annoyed.





“She…Kinda likes someone else.” Gerard said sadly.





“How do you know?”





“She told me in the morning.” Gerard said crossing his arms and sitting down at his desk.





“Is that why you were so upset?” Frank asked compassionately. The only response he got from Gerard was a slow nod. Frank walked over to Gerard and noticed he was looking in his art portfolio. Gerard was scanning all the pictures he had drawn of her.





“You drew these?” Frank said smiling and pointing to the page.





“Yeah.” He grumbled.





“They’re awesome.” Frank said giggling a bit.





“Thanks.” He replied still not taking his eyes off this page. After about 10 more minutes of Frank looking at all of Gerard’s drawings, they decided to call it a night. Before Frank went home, he really needed to know who Julie ‘liked’.





“Gerard?” Frank asked at the doorway.





“What?”





“Did Julie tell you who she liked?” Frank said cautiously, the last thing he needed was an angry Gerard.





“…Mikey.” He said as tears filled his eyes.



I feel soooo bad for Gerard. So, I'm going to try and make him happy in the next few chapters! So, don't worry about him. And thanks for all the reviews. But...A few people don't like Julie. Please don't hate her. Lol. Well...review please.



ThisSUICIDE
aka
ThisRiddleOfRevenge

Lovers
xx

:)
Sign up to rate and review this story