Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The girl all the bad guys want

Ecstasy

by alice93 3 reviews

A bad reaction to drugs.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2008-02-17 - Updated: 2008-02-17 - 628 words - Complete

0Unrated
“THE MUSIC’S A BIT LOUD DON’T YOU THINK!”

“WHAT?”

“I SAID THE MUSIC, IT’S A BIT LOUD!”

“HANG ON!” She shouted pulling me into a small inside alleyway. “Sorry Gee, what did you say?”
“Nothing, I was just saying the music’s a bit loud isn’t it?”
“Yeh, whatever grandpa, or should I say Bob” she laughed, lighting up a cigarette.
“Come on Alex, I’m bored, we’ve been dancing for like, three hours.”
“You’re bored? That’s ok, I’ve got a cure for that.” She reached into her bag and pulled out a little plastic bag with two white pills inside. “Go on, take one, guaranteed to make you have fun, no matter where you are” she giggled. I hesitated. “It’s ok, I’ve taken one tons of times, come on, I’ll take one with you.” she noticed the worried look on my face. “I’ll be there if everything goes wrong ok? I’ll take care of you, I promise.”

.

..



All I could see were the bright lights flashing and the sound of drums were filling up my ears. Just one drum sounding continuously, the beat filling up my head and eating away at my brain. I could hear distant voices, all saying strange things. One was telling me to look at them and the others sounded equally as panicky, they were all talking so fast I couldn’t make out what they were saying. I scrunched my eyes up a few times, trying to focus on something, anything. It was a while before I could see any objects. I could see one thing, it was blurry but I could see it. It was a table, a nice, comfy table. As I looked at the table I could feel my eyelids getting more and more heavy until I felt like I couldn’t keep them open any longer. I tried to walk but my feet felt too heavy so I crawled on my hands and knees over to the table and took my place under the table, I could feel some bile rise up my throat and a horrible acidic feeling thing came up my pipes and onto the floor, it’s bright yellow colour looked so disgusting. I didn’t have time to move out of the way of the vomit, I knew I was going to pass out there and then but I still tried to get out not succeeding. I felt a elicate touch on my shoulder before I blacked out.

.

..



When I woke up I didn’t open my eyes straight away, I just lay there, listening to all the sounds going on around me. There were a few voices, one of them Alexis’s. She spoke louder and clearer than the others whose voices were indistinguishable. “Last night was so amazing Steve. Best sex I’ve ever had.” My heart was beating a million times a second but I still had to pretend to be fast asleep. “I better wait here until Gerard wakes up. God, I can’t believe him. One pill and he completely passed out, and in his own sick as well.”
“Glad to know that’s all I mean to you!” I said lying there, without opening my eyes. I could feel her jump up off the sofa. I opened my eyes and got up. Probably a little too fast as I felt my head spin out of control and went right back down. She ran over to me and helped me stand up. “GET OFF ME BITCH! I CAN’T BELIEVE I FUCKING LOVED YOU, TRUSTED YOU! AND THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY ME! YOU ARE AN EVIL BITCH ALEXIS BRYAR AND I HATE YOU!”
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please review!
Sign up to rate and review this story