Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The girl all the bad guys want

Pain

by alice93 3 reviews

Gee finds out the truth

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2008-02-21 - Updated: 2008-02-21 - 880 words - Complete

0Unrated
“Gee, wait… please just… wait!” Alex called, running after me, her heals dragging on the ground. “Please Gee, I need to make sure you don’t do anything stupid! Gerard… please just… wait.”
It was no good. She was a much faster runner than me and easily caught up with me. Within in a split second she had pulled on my leather jacket, forcing me to turn around and face her.
“Please… just… leave… me… alone!” I shouted through fits of tears. I felt so stupid, an almost fully grown man standing there, crying his eyes out. “I don’t want your fucking sympathy!”
“Oh Gerard” she gasped pulling me into a tight hug and not showing any signs of letting me go in the near future. “I’m sorry ok… I’m so sorry!” She pulled away from me and wiping the tears from her eyes she said “I always do this to the people I love, I hurt them… I just… I just can’t help it” she carried on, by this point she was hyperventilating. “I need help Gee. I just need someone to talk to. I thought that person could be you but now I’ve gone and messed everything up like the stupid bitch I am” she turned away from me.
“You’re not stupid and you’re not a bitch.” I said, sympathetically. “I love you, I just want to know why you did it, why you do these things.”
“Alright,” she said. “But I can’t tell you here, it has to be somewhere private, somewhere where no- one can here.”


“Here.” she said, handing me one of the coffee’s she was carrying in her hands. I gripped the china mug in my hands until they burned bright red, then finally placing it on the table next me, I spoke. “So…” I paused “You gunna tell me your little secret or can I just go?”
I didn’t mean to sound so bitter but it just kind of came out like that. I just hated her so much right now but the worst thing was that I still loved her as well.
“Alright Gee.” she said, trying to sound calm but really just sounding panicked as hell. “I’m gunna tell you this but only because I love you so much, ok?” I snorted. I knew her, she was such a drama queen. It was probably going to be something small like her cat just died or something, even though she didn’t have a cat. “Alright… Ok…. Here goes…” she said, readying herself. “When I was 6 my dad died. Before that I was a happy, healthy, normal little girl, a complete daddies little princess.” she laughed “Every weekend we used to go down to Starbucks, just me and him, “quality time” he called it. Anyway, one time we went there, he bought me a hot chocolate with all the toppings and a rocky road, like he always did. Anyway, we were just in the middle of a really interesting conversation, it was about which sweet was better, black jack or fruit salad or something stupid like that. Anyway, as I was saying… yeh… We were just sitting there talking when two armed men in baseball caps came in. They demanded money from the cashier and immediately got it, anyway, my dad didn’t try to stop him or anything like that, he just sat there, squeezing my hand but… they must’ve thought he had a phone in his hand or something because…” she was now in tears. “They just pointed the gun at him and shot, just like that. Just like that someone’s life was over. People had lost their son, brother, husband, father, grandchild, nephew and friend. Just like that more than one persons life was completely ruined. I… I held onto his hand for hours. I refused to let it go, no-one could prise me away from him, not even my mum.”
“Oh Alex” I grabbed hold of her hand.
“No Gee, let me finish.” she wiped her face and carried on. “When I was ten, my mum re-married. I loved having a new dad around, it was great. Anyway, one night I was in bed, my mum was still at work and Bob was fast asleep. He… he came into my room and he… he… he touched me. He touched me in bad bad places. I was so scared. I didn’t even know what he was doing to me was wrong. I just… I didn’t understand, all I knew was I didn’t like it. Let’s just say, the older I got the further he went.”
I looked at her, my eyes full of water. Right know all I wanted to do was hold her. I wanted to wrap her up in my arms and comfort her, tell her everything was going to be ok. I moved over to the couch she was sitting on and put my arm strongly around her shoulder.
“I’m sorry Alex, I’m so sorry. You must’ve been in so much pain for so long. I promise though, I promise I’m going to look after you. I swear, everything is gunna be alright!”
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please Review.?!
Sign up to rate and review this story