Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Envision

I Want to Hold You In My Arms...

by rachh15 6 reviews

hmm, how can i descibe this... i'll just let you read it:)

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2008-02-17 - Updated: 2008-02-18 - 1063 words

2Exciting
Zoe struggled to open her eyes. Her mind so groggy, she could hardly put a thought together. Still trying to lift her eyelids, Zoe couldn’t figure out where she was. At last Zoe opened her eyes and gasped at what she saw. She wasn’t in a cell, or dungeon, or even remotely villain like. Instead she was in a frilly pink bedroom. Zoe shuddered, she hated frilly things. This room looked so strange, it seemed so normal, like a little girls room. Zoe opened the curtains and saw that she was looking out a meadow that was green and plush with flowers. WHERE AM I? Zoe thought, and she walked past a mirror, and screamed when she saw her reflection. Zoe was wearing a pink nightgown with purple ponies on it. Zoe crawled on her knees and scanned every nook and corner for her normal clothes, but there was nothing there. Zoe wanted to escape this freaky nightmare, so she ran to the door, and threw it open, and ran out into a white hallway. Zoe opened the next door she saw and went in. It happened to be a bathroom, and Zoe sat down on one of the toilet seats. Zoe lifted her sleeves on that nighty and realized that her watch-com was missing. Zoe was positive that whatever weird was going on here, it wasn’t something innocent. Zoe needed to find a computer and put a tracer on it, so the Academy could find her and… DELILAH! Zoe had forgotten Delilah was captured along with her. The bathroom door opened and saw a brunette walk in. Opening her stall door slowly Zoe saw that is was indeed Delilah. She was smiling and looked happy. She was wearing a nightgown similar to Zoe’s, except that hers was purple.
“Delilah!” Zoe shouted hugging the girl. Delilah jumped back in shock.
“Do I know you?”
“Huh?” Zoe was flabbergasted, “Delilah it’s me Zoe!”
“I don’t understand. I’m going to ask you to leave my house now.” Delilah said sternly.
“House? Delilah this isn’t our house, our house is the Academy!” Zoe said.
Delilah lunged at Zoe, and Zoe tried to fight her off, but Delilah was way more advanced than Zoe, and Zoe was thrown to the ground. Delilah twisted her arm behind her back and pulled her out the door. Delilah continued to pull her down the long narrow hallway. Zoe looked at her surroundings, trying to ignore the pain from Delilah’s grip. Zoe felt like she was in a hospital, just be the décor in the building. Hospitals? Wait a minute, could her kidnapper be…

Nosey was pacing the floor of the Academy’s lab while Scarlett tried to pin a location on Delilah and Zoe. Julius was sitting on a chair, with ice on his head. He had a major bruise from when he got knocked out, but he was going to be okay.
“Any luck Scarlett?” Nosey asked, trying to maintain his calm. But in the inside his nerved were shot. He was so worried for Zoe, and wanted to hold her in his arms.
“Not yet boys, the kidnappers broke the watch-coms.”
“WHAT!?!?! YOU MEAN WE CAN’T GET A LOCATION FOR THEM!” Nosey shouted, and stormed out of the room.
Julius and Scarlett looked at each other eyebrows raised.
“Get him back here, I wasn’t finished talking.” Scarlett said.
“Alright.” Julius replied, and walked to Nosey’s room.
“Come on Nosey, you stormed out before Scarlett could continue.” Julius sighed.
“What else is there to say, there is no location on their watch-coms.” Nosey grumbled.
“Nosey, you know that there is more than one tracking device on all of us right?” Julius asked.
Nosey opened the door and ran down the hallway to Scarlett’s lab.
“I’ll take that as a no.” Julius laughed, and ran after him.
“As I was saying, this guy is pretty smart, he got rid of all the bugs on their clothes and on their watches, but there is a secret location I put a tracker on.” Scarlett continued.
Julius and Nosey looked at each other skeptically.
“Is it in our arm?” Nosey asked.
“Totally sugar, the bad guy didn’t think to do a little surgery.” Scarlett grinned, “so let me see where they are.”
She typed in something and a map was slowly zooming in to a location. It was a mental hospital in downtown Edmonton.
“A hospital eh? That must be the good doctor.” Julius mumbled.
“Well let’s go! I need to save Zoe!” Nosey yelled, and ran out of the room.
Scarlett giggled, “he must be stuck on her.”
“You have no idea.” Julius grinned, and ran after Nosey.

“Ow! Delilah let go of me now.” Zoe yelled getting more frustrated. Delilah let go of Zoe and Zoe fell to the ground. Zoe looked up curiously, wondering why Delilah had all of a sudden let go. A woman in green scrubs grabbed Zoe by the sleeve and lifted her up.
“What’s wrong?” The woman asked.
“She tried to hurt me.” Delilah said bluntly.
“WHAT! I did no such thing. We are prisoners here, we were kidnapped.” Zoe blurted. The woman looked at Zoe and smiled as if Zoe was a young child.
“Its okay Zoe, you don’t have to be scared.” The woman said in soothing tones. Zoe felt like screaming, the woman was treating like she was a patient.
“Where am I?” Zoe asked.
“St. Bernard’s mental facility.”
A mental hospital? What? There’s a bigger picture here, Zoe thought. She needed to get out of here. Zoe grabbed the woman by the arm and flipped her, causing her to crash into Delilah. Zoe ran down the way she came, and started to look for an exit. Hearing voices chase after her, Zoe opened a closet door and hid beneath an empty box.
“Where is she?“ A voice demanded. The voice sounded like Dr. Dismay. Zoe gasped, but wasn’t surprised, because it all fit. Hospital, Delilah acting like a whole new person, seemed like the good doctor alright. Zoe stayed very still, wondering how she was going to get out of here.

________________________________________________________________________

R&R.
Sorry guys, most of my stories contain Dr. Dismay, but he’s on of my favourite villains.
Sign up to rate and review this story