Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Envision

All Alone With You..

by rachh15 15 reviews

The date continued, I hope it was romantic :) But a interuption leaves everyone helpless....

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2008-01-30 - Updated: 2008-01-31 - 805 words

1Ambiance
Nosey saw her eyes widen. She looked so surprised and it made him grin uncontrollably. Zoe looked around and saw that she was on the beach. But there was lanterns surrounding them and there was a beach blanket on the sand with a picnic basket on it. There was a stereo playing a slow song, and she saw Nosey reach his hand out towards her.
"Would you like to give me this dance?" He asked shyly.
Zoe smiled and clasped her hand in his, and he smoothly twirled her into his arms. Now That I Found You by Terri Clark was playing and Zoe smiled at how ironic the lyrics were to her feelings about Nosey. During dinner her and Delilah were talking about how lucky they were to have such sweet guys and how good of spy partners they were. Delilah was clearly in love, and told Zoe she had been for ages. Zoe wasn't sure what love was supposed to feel like, but having Nosey hold her close to his body, and the shivers it sent down her, she was sure she was close to it.

________________________________

How can I believe
That my heart would find someone like you
You see me, the real me
No in betweens
I had nowhere to hide
You took away the walls around me
Made me feel safe to share my truth
________________________________

Nosey was sure he was dreaming. He felt so calm and alive, he was so sure he was going to wake up any minute. As he was holding his dream girl, watching her dance and press herself up against his chest. The song that was currently playing seemed so perfect for his feelings for Zoe. Her dark long hair blowing in the gentle breeze. He glanced over at Delilah and Julius, who were sitting on a beach blanket watching them. Both gave him encouraging smiles, and Nosey pulled away from Zoe slightly, and stopped dancing. Zoe looked up and gazed into his eyes. He gave her a smile and started guiding her down the beach front to a large rock. Climbing up first, he held out his hand so Zoe could join him. Sitting down beside eachother, they stared at eachother for what seemed an eternity.
"Zoe, I've been wanting to tell you something all night." Nosey said.
"What is it?" Zoe asked shyly.
"I think you look so lovely. You amaze me, with your beautiful smile, and how when you laugh your eyes literally shine."
Zoe glanced away blushing. She was so touched by Nosey's sincerity. Nosey put his hand on her cheek and guided her face to his, and pressed his lips to hers lightly. Zoe gasped. She remembered his lips being soft, but she never imgained him being so gentle. I guess when an agent is about to barg in, you are a little freaked out. (a/n from Al riled up) She kissed him back, drowing in emotion. He put his hand on her waist, and hers were wrapped around his neck. They then heard a scream, and they pulled apart.
"What was that?" Nosey asked.
"It sounded like Delilah. Come on lets go!" Zoe said, jumping off the rock and running back the way they came.
The dance area was completely trashed, and Julius was lying down in the sand, knocked out. Zoe flipped him over.
"He's breathing."
"Julius! Man answer me! Wake up!" Nosey cried, shaking him.
Julius coughed and opened his eyes in fear.
"Delilah! Shes gone isnt she, he got him?" Julius cried
"Who? Who took him?" Zoe asked.
"I dont know. I cant remember." Julius said slowly.
"Tell us what you remember." Nosey said patiently.
"Well, Delilah and I were talking about tonight, and how you guys looked so cute, and then we were kissing, and then I felt Delilah fall limp in my arms. Then I was hit in the head with something hard from behind. He made a grunt noise, which is why I believe it was a man who took her."
Nosey looked at his watch, and then slowly he walked toward Zoe and stood in front of her.
"Don't move." He said.
"What?" Zoe asked.
Someone suddenly jumped onto Zoe, and she fell to the ground. about 7 men circled around the 3 of them, and cracked their knuckles menacingly. Zoe punched the guy, who knocked her down. The guys attacked Julius and Nosey, knocking them out. Zoe screamed as both guys fell to the ground, motionless.
"Nosey!" She screamed.
All the men smiled at her, and then they all lunged for her. Zoe kicked and screamed as hard and loud as she could, but one punched her in the gut, and she felt the wind knocked out of her. She gasped painfully and felt something hard hit her and saw black enclose around her.
Sign up to rate and review this story