Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > All I want is You

Truth or Dare

by XxmsxgeexwayxX 1 review

Truth or Dare?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-02-20 - Updated: 2008-08-17 - 523 words

0Unrated
So here we are, lying on the bed. My head on his shoulder, and his arms around my waist holding me tight. It felt good, being held by someone that cares for you.

As I moved closer to him, he tightened his grip. I kissed his chin, and after that, he deep kissed me on the lips and of corse, I kissed back. He smirked and made it deeper until we were out of breath. Then flipping me over, he pinned me down. Oh shit! He leaned down, and our faces were only a few inches away. He leaned in even more, so our foreheads touched. He moved his head, and we kissed...again. We stayed in this position for a long time doing the same thing as before, kissing. Can't you tell how much we like each other?

(Over at Frank's Room! Frank's POV)

Mikey and Steph were sitting down on the bed, and I'm on the other. Steph was basically on Mikey's lap, and Mikey was holding her while make out with her at the same time.

"Hey, don't mind me, you guys. I'll just sit here, without a date, watching jealously as you guys make out. I really don't mind," I said.

Mikey pulled way and and said, "So what are we going to do?"

I shrugged.

"Let's play true or dare!" Steph said.

"What are we 12?"

"Do you have any other good ideas?" Mikey asked.

"Uh, Let me think" Shakes his head. "I got nothing."

"Didn't think so."

"So who is going first?"

"I will," Steph said.

"Okay true or dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to dance like the girl. Um, I think her name is Christina Milian did in the music video Dip it Low around Mikey."

"Oh god." Mikey said trying not to smile.

So Steph did as she was dared to do. Mikey sat there trying not to smile but he started to.

"Okay, I'm done, Frank's turn! Truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"Okay I dare you to stick your head in ice water with ice in it for a while." Steph said with a wicked smile on her face. "First thing that came to my head."

"Okay." So, I went to get ice and cold water and put it in a bucket and put my head in it. Fuck it, it was so cold. Well duh, there was ice in it. Anyway, I'm going to have a fucking headache because of that. I remember having to do that, and i didn't turn out so well. I ended up getting sick because i did it out shirtless and it was the the middle of winter and I wasn't out in the cold. So yeah. I hope I don't get sick again. it hopefully won't happen because I was inside. So yeah, I really need to stop blabbering.

"Now it is Mikey's Turn!" I said with a evil smirk forming on the right side on my face knowing that he would say dare.

"Dare."

"Okay, I dare you to fuck Steph."

Steph went big eyed and her face went pale and so did Mikey.

"Seriously?" Mikey asked slowly.
Sign up to rate and review this story