Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > All I want is You

Thats Just Going to Far!

by XxmsxgeexwayxX 0 reviews

idk cant think of one

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-02-23 - Updated: 2008-08-17 - 424 words

0Unrated
“Yep, I am serious.” I said holding back the smile and a laugh. It worked because I didn’t crack. Thank God! I wonder if they are really going to do it. This ought to be interesting. Wonder what the answer will be!

“Don’t you think that it’s a little to early for something like this to happen Frank?” Mikey asked.

“No, you guys have know each other for a few days.”

“Exactly, a few days! Its not like we knew each other for a few months, or for a few years.”

I rolled my eyes with a small smile on the side of my face. That was true. They only knew one another for a few days. Don’t make things happen to fast! “Yeah that’s true, but it’s a dare…”

“Yeah it is.” Mikey looked at Steph and she looked back. It looked like Steph was wonder what was going to happen. I saw the look in her eyes and noticed that she didn’t want them to do anything yet. That was the plan. Nothing was going to happen. It was a joke. I needed to tell them, before they actually did the dare.

“You didn’t let me finish!”

“I know what you were going to say!”

“Then what were I going to say?”

“So you are going to have to do.”

“No that isn’t what I was going to say. But it could be what I was going to say.”

“Wait, what were you going to say?”

“That you didn’t have to do. I don’t want your relationship to get ruined because of a stupid dare.”

“Thanks dude, and for caring and everything.” Mikey said while I gave him a huge hug, and I gave Steph one, once I was done with Mikey‘s.

“Thanks Frank, that’s nice of you.” Steph said with a smile. “Oh and thanks for being a good new friend!”

“You’re welcome. Hey what time is it?” I looked at the clock. “It is already three in the morning? Time goes by so fast when you are having fun.”

“Yeah it does that to you.” Steph said.

“Well I’m going to bed. I’m starting to get really tired.” I said yawning.

“Me too.” Mikey said grabbing Steph’s waist and pulled her down. She smiled. Mikey moved her close to himself so that both their bodies were touching. We were under all the warm covers and asleep before you could even say a word.
Sign up to rate and review this story