Categories > Celebrities > AFI > Strange Desires

Jared

by xXlifesapartyXx 0 reviews

YAY FOR ANOTHER POV!!

Category: AFI - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy,Romance - Published: 2008-02-23 - Updated: 2008-02-24 - 288 words

0Unrated
I needed air, and I was wondering where Crystal had wondered off to. I figured she would be all right, she a strong fighter and new how to get out of any predicament if she wanted to.

I was staring at the ground and didn't pay attention to where I was going until I heard faint voices that I easily recognized. I looked up to see my girlfriend and her best friend, Jade.

I hadn't thought anything of it until he pinned her to the wall and kissed her. I froze, waiting for her to push him away, but she just remained still and didn't object.

I had no idea what to do, nor how to react. I was trying to find ways to NOT blame her, but I trusted them both and they betrayed me.

I had a feeling Jade wanted more than just friendship with her, but I didn't think he'd sink this low to make her chose.

I wish she would just push him away though, but I guess I would rather have her just stand there than pulling him closer and kissing him back.

I felt my heart sink as I saw blood leak from her neck where Jade was working. I couldn't believe what was happening, but Jade might not know the consequences of what he just did. This is just too much for me. He better keep her well until I can face either of them.

I turned and walked away from my previous position as Jade takes Crystal's sleeping body away. I didn't know where I would go, just knew it wasn't here.

_________________________________
A/N: Please tell me how I'm doing!! I'd really like to know everyones view on the story! :)
Sign up to rate and review this story