Categories > Celebrities > AFI > Strange Desires

Crystal

by xXlifesapartyXx 0 reviews

Crystal's POV for another chapter.. :D

Category: AFI - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy,Romance - Published: 2008-03-05 - Updated: 2008-03-05 - 510 words

0Unrated
I woke up with a shiver as I fell the presence of the water as I lay half summerged in a puddle in the damp, cool cavern.

I sat up, looking around in the blackness, trying to find another being for comfort. I found myself not having to feel my way through, but rather my eyes had changed to where I could see everything.

As I walked forward, a noise of something heavy falling into a mini-lake caught my attention. I turned around, not quickly, but cautiously to see what made the noise.

I only jump slightly as I see Jade standing next to the running lake with a saddened look on his face. I take a step towards him, but he faulters back.

"J-jade?" I gave him a confused look, unsure of what is actually wrong.

He turns his gaze from the shimmering water to meet my eyes. I look into his mystical hazel eyes full of unknown sorrow.

"What's wrong?" I go over to him quickly before he has a chance to run away. "Please, tell me what's wrong."

"But its nothing you need to concern yourself about." I could tell he wanted to get away and be alone to dwell on something, but I wasn't about to let him.

"I don't care, just tell me. Please Jade." He looks away from me, with his back to me he starts walking, remaining silent. "Jade...Please." I catch up to him and hug him from behind, not letting him go.

"But I can't Crystal, I'm sorry." He tries to get out of my grip, seemingly heartbroken.

"Why? Why the hell can't you tell me?!" I thought he could trust me with his entire life, apparently I thought wrong. I had let go a second after, "Nevermind, don't answer that." I turn away from him and walk in the direction I had come from. I quickly disappeared behind a few rock formations into an unknown part of the cavern.

I heard Jade sigh slightly and the pitter-patter of his feet against the dampened floor of the cave as he came towards where I was. I walked around a few more formations, but Jade soon caught up.

He grabbed onto my arm and pulled me into a hug, but I tried to pull away.

"I thought you didn't want me near you. You obviously let off that vibe back there on that bridge." I wasn't too happy with him at that percise moment.

"I wanted to be alone yes, but I do like having you near. I just can't tell you what's wrong cause I don't want to pull you in the middle of something that isn't even about you in anyway." His voice was soft and soothing, which mixed perfectly with the carefulness of his arms around me.

"Since when do I care what I'm in the
middle of?"

"Since I won't be the one that puts you there."

I whine and relax in his arms, still wanting to know what happened earlier and what happened to be bothering Jade.
Sign up to rate and review this story