Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Sunflowers

Chapter 16

by lyssaleigh 0 reviews

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2008-02-24 - Updated: 2008-02-24 - 896 words

0Unrated
It’s been a couple weeks since Ben started living with us. He’s a big help around the house. Tends to the laundry most of the time. Brendon believes he likes to look at our underwear because he can’t get any. I disagree. If Ben tried I’m sure he would. In
fact I’m setting him up with one of my co-workers Kenzie. She works in the cubicle behind me. They are going out for coffee on Saturday. We’ll see how things go from there. Just then my phone rang. It was Sis.
“Hey Sis. What’s up?”
“I made a mistake.” she cried into the phone. She never grew out of that dramatic stage.
“What kind?”
“I slept with Jake.”
“That guy you met at the club?” ‘
“Yep.”
“Sis, how could you hurt Spencer?”
“Lys, believe me I didn’t mean for it to happen. I just woke up there this morning naked.”
“Did he rape you?”
“He’s too nice to do that to me.”
“Have you told Spence?”
“No.” I paused.
“Are you going to?”
“He’d leave me for sure if I did. That’s why I called you.” I sat down on my bed.
“You need to tell him. Unless you can live in guilt..”
“I think I can live in guilt. What he doesn’t know can’t hurt him right?”
“Sis…I think you should tell him.”
“But it’d hurt him too much.”
“I know.”
“Let me think about it.”
“Ok sis.”
“Thanks a lot.”
“Welcome.” we hung up shortly after that. I turned to see Ben in the hallway.
“Lexi cheated on Spencer?”
“No.”
“Amanda is right, you do talk loud on the phone.”
“Gee thanks.” he walked in. “What are you up to?”
“Well I wanted to ask if you needed anything at the store.”
“Hmm… lemme look.” I ventured down stairs. Rummaged through the cupboard. “Got a list?”
“I’ll make one.”
“OK…Twizzlers, twinkies, pretzels, chipped ham, turner’s ice tea, milk, bread, and popcorn.”
“That’s all?”
“And whatever else you need.” I looked in the pantry. “Wait! Ramen, the chicken flavor.”
“Got it.” he grabbed his list and headed out the door. “Bye.” My phone rang again. This time it was Spencer.
“Hey Spence!”
“Lys, did Lexi cheat on me?” Woah, talk about news traveling fast.
“What gives you that assumption?”
“It’s just that this guy who works at the club we all went to saw her there again with a different guy. I think named Jake. Who is my friends brother.” Holy shit.
“Maybe they are just friends. He probably just took her out for a drink.”
“Maybe.” there that calmed him down. “But then how come she didn’t get home till the next morning?” He’s got me there.
“You should confront Lexi about this.”
“Oh believe me I am. I asked her out to diner tonight.” oh boy.
“Hear her out ok?”
“I will.”
“No just promise me you will.”
“I promise.”
“Thank you. I’m here if you need me.”
“Thanks Lys.”
“Your welcome.”
“I’ll let you go, I know you and Brendon have a date tonight.”
“Thank you. Good luck.” We hung up and I rummaged through my closet on what to wear for the evening.

“Bonjour!” We were greeted at the door by a surprisingly tall French man. “Do you have a reservations?” his French accent slurred with every word. Brendon nodded.
“Two for Urie, please.” The greeter looked through his book.
“Ah, here we are. Right this way please.” Brendon motioned for me to follow, so I did. Instead of sitting inside, we were placed on a romantic balcony that over looked the city. It was a beautiful site. I took out my camera and snapped a few photos. “Would you like me to take one of you two?” he asked.
“Would you please?” I handed him the camera. He took two shots of us just standing there with the city as our background.
“Now kiss the girl.” Brendon kissed me and he snapped more photos. And I thought I was bad, lol. The gentlemen set the camera on the table and Brendon pulled the chair out for me before seating himself.
“Brendon, this is gorgeous. Thank you.”
“You haven’t eaten yet, thank me later.” He smirked at me, just what did he mean by that. Oh he’s a sly one. Dinner was fabulous. I was brave enough to try some escargot. They weren’t that bad. Brendon then took my hand and escorted me out of the restaurant to an awaiting carriage.
“Oh Brendon.” I sighed as he helped me step up into the beautiful velvet seats. He sat next to me and put his arm around me. The sites were gorgeous.
“Alyssa. I have some news.” he turned to look at me halfway through the ride.
“What kind of news?” I asked excitedly.
“We are going over seas.”
“You mean you and the band?”
“And the bands girlfriends.”
“Are you serious?” I was excited. “What about work?” I Immediately asked.
“Don’t worry. I’ve arranged for you to still work but from home or whatever country we are in at the time. “
“Oh wow! Brendon this is amazing!” I leaned over and kissed him. Just then the flashes of some cameras went off.
Sign up to rate and review this story