Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Sunflowers

Chapter 17

by lyssaleigh 0 reviews

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2008-02-24 - Updated: 2008-02-24 - 885 words

0Unrated
“Fuck.” he breathed. “I thought they would be taken care of, Lys I’m sorry.”
“Don’t worry I’m used to it, love.” I laughed it off. We finished the ride headed home. This was so exciting. I was going to be traveling the world…more than once! I’ll have to talk this over with Mr. Ebbs first because this is a big decision. I’d love to travel the world but I think I’d miss everyone too much.
“Are you okay?” Brendon broke my stream of consciousness. “You’re really quiet.”
“Oh yes I’m fine. Just thinking about traveling the world with you.” he smiled.
“I thought you would.”
“When would we be leaving?”
“Right before New Years.” he started to explain. “We’re doing the Carson Daily show in times square then.”
“WE’RE GOING TO BE IN NYC FOR NEW YEARS?!” My body now faced him in the passenger seat.
“Yes we will be.”
“Oh my!!! That’s so awesome. I’ve always wanted to be there for New Years!”
“I’m glad. Have you ever been to the city?”
“Once on a 10th grade AP trip.”
“AP stands for?”
“Advance Placement.”
“Oh you smartie!” We laughed as he pulled in front of my house. He got out, opened my door then walked me up the path.
“Would you like to come in for a bit?” I offered. We haven’t had a good make out session in oh a day.
“Sure that’s fine. But only for a little bit because I have a radio show in the morning.”
“I have work.” We smiled at each other knowing that he was probably spending the night. I opened the door, took my shoes off and started to make my way up the stairs with Brendon close behind me,
“Alyssa.” I heard someone call me from the living room. It was dark but I could make out a figure sitting on the couch.
“Spencer?” Brendon asked behind me. It all clicked. I knew why he was here.
“She did.” was all he needed to say before I ran over to comfort him.
“I’m sorry.” There was nothing else I could think that would make him feel any better. Brendon came over and put his arm around his shoulders. He didn’t exactly know what was going on but he’d find out later.
“Spencer why don’t you stay the night.” Ben is where? Who knows! That kid goes out almost every night. “Here lie down and let me get you a pillow and blanket.” I walked up the stairs to my bed and ripped off a blanket and a pillow. I had so many I didn’t know what to do with them all.
“I’ve ruined your night. I’m sorry.”
“Stop that nonsense. You did not.” I rested his head on the pillow. Also I set the remote by him incase he wanted the tv on. “Goodnight Spencer.” I kissed him on the cheek and took Brendon’s hand. We slowly walked up the staircase. Once in my room he asked me what was that all about. “Lexi cheated on him. “ was all that needed to be said. Brendon knew what that felt like. “Did you want to stay?”
“Sure.” Brendon smiled and stripped down to his boxers. He climbed into bed and made it warm for when I climbed in. As soon as my head hit the pillow I was out like a light.

About two in the morning I heard some thunder and lightening. Thunderstorms scare me so I snuggled next Brendon. Not even two mins later did I feel someone else crawl into bed with me.
“Spencer?” I whispered. I could make out his silhouette in the dark.
“I’m such a baby when it comes to storms.” told me. I just rolled over and made room for him on the bed. I knew what he felt like.
“Me too.” I smiled. Although I’m not entirely sure he could see that.
“You’re smile is beautiful in the dark.” Or maybe he can! I blushed. Thankfully he couldn’t see that.
“Goodnight Spence.”
“Goodnight, love.” Love? What’s with this love shit? Especially with Brendon next to me. I curled up into Spencer’s chest. There I fell asleep until morning.
I rolled out of bed to discover I was the only one left in it. Where did my two boys go? Hmm… I ventured down stairs to see Brendon, Spencer, Jon and Ryan - all in the boxers eating a bowl of cereal. This much reminded me of the time I was at their house I had no idea that Ryan and Jon stayed though. Then there was Ben who was in his boxers but a t-shirt as well. Kay was in a t-shirt and long pants, while Amanda was in a long shirt and shorts. I looked down on myself and just had a t-shirt on. It was an awkward moment, until I looked at the clock. Shit I’m going to be late! I turned right around and headed back up the stairs. I stopped in the bathroom and put my straightener on before entering my room. When I walked out of the bathroom I ran into Brendon.
Sign up to rate and review this story