Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Sunflowers

Chapter 18

by lyssaleigh 0 reviews

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2008-02-24 - Updated: 2008-02-24 - 842 words

0Unrated
“Babe what’s wrong?”
“What do you mean what’s wrong? Nothing’s wrong I’ve gotta get ready for work or I’ll be late.” he kissed me on the cheek and let me get ready. 15mins later I was rushing because I couldn’t remember where I left my favorite heels. Then I remembered I kicked them off downstairs by my drum set. I raced down two flights of stairs, almost knocking Kayla over. When I returned upstairs everyone looked pretty much the same. I grabbed a breakfast cereal bar, kissed my lover goodbye and hurried out the door. I walked into work with 5mins to spare. Of course they would be working on the elevator today! I charged up 15 flights of stairs. And punched in just in the nick of time. I sat down at my desk exhausted before I started my new project. On my lunch break I decided to call sis. She was devastated like how I pictured her to be. All I told her was to just bear with it and give him time and space. I called Spence when I was done with Sis. He seemed about the same when I left him.
“Lys, you would never do this to me would you?”
“No Spencer I wouldn’t.”
“I was going to ask you out after our date but I decided it’d be too soon. I wish I would have.”
“Oh Spence, I don’t think I could have said no if you did.”
‘You know that’s a good thing.” he laughed. It was nice to hear him laugh. It had such a great one. I hope he forgives sis though. She’s young and crazy.
“I’ll talk to you later Spence. I’ve gotta get back to work.”
“Thanks for calling Lys, it means a lot.”
“What are friends for, I’ll see you later.” he said goodbye and hung up the phone.
It neared Christmas. And Brendon remembered to send my cousins autographed photos. It was sweet of him. I’m grateful to have a boyfriend like him. I was busy getting ready for the tour and of course NYC. I heard my phone ring. It was Brendon.
“Hey sweetie.”
“HI babe, you almost packed?”
“Honey, we leave the day after Christmas. I’ve got a few days.” I giggled on the phone to him.
“Lys there’s been a change of plans.”
“What?” I hope that I still can go.
“The date has been pushed ahead.”
“How far?”
“Tomorrow.”
“TOMORROW!?” I screamed into the phone. Ben quickly appeared at the door with a quizzical face.
“Lys calm down.” he cooed in my ear. “Our managers added another show on, so we need to leave earlier.
“ok, that’s fine. I’ve gotta go. I need to finish packing. “ I hung up the phone and raced to my closet.
“What’s up?” Ben asked.
“We are leaving tomorrow instead of the 26th.”
“Ouch.”
“Ouch is right, Ben do you think that you can go to the store for me, please?” I asked him as I looked through my closet.
“Sure hun, what do you need?” I stopped and handed him my list. “You can find most of the stuff at walmart.”
“Oh yea.” he looked over the list. “Lys I’m not buying you a Christmas thong.”
“Why not Ben, please” I gave him a puppy dog face. “
“Alright.”
“Thank you!!” I kissed him on the cheek and continued packing. I heard the front door open and feet stomping up the steps.
“I’m not nearly halfway packed! How can they do this to us?” It was Kayla. She screamed into my bedroom from the hall. “Just Grr!!!” I then heard lighter footsteps trudging behind her. It was my Amanda Jean.
“I’ve gotta finish a load of laundry and then I’ll be ready to go.”
“Can I do a load with your load?” I asked her.
“I need to do about 2 loads.” came the voice from across the hall.
“Yea just put the clothes you need washed and I’ll take em down in a few minutes then the washer can be Kayla’s.”
“Yay!” was heard.
“Because I doubt she has all the clothes gathered that she wants washed.” Amanda added.
“F*ck!” we both heard. “I need some deodorant.”
“I sent Ben to Walmart, lemme call him up and ask him to get you some. Amanda do you need anything?” I asked as I reached for my phone on my night stand. She handed me a list. And I called Ben. “Got a pen handy? I have some more things for you to buy.” he probably rolled his eyes on the other side, because he’s Ben and I know him. I told him all of Amanda’s things then Kay screamed stuff and he wrote that down as well. “Thank you much, love!!! Bye.” I told him before hanging up the phone and continued packing. My cell went off again. This time it was Sis.
Sign up to rate and review this story