Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Sunflowers

Chapter 19

by lyssaleigh 0 reviews

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2008-02-24 - Updated: 2008-02-24 - 976 words

0Unrated
“Hey Sis.” I answered.
“Hey, what time should I arrive tonight.” Even though her and Spencer we’re just on talking terms she’s still his girlfriend and she gets to go.
“Whenever. We’ll probably order pizza when Kristan comes home.” I told her. Which is true.
“Ok. Well I’m so excited I’ve been packed for a couple of days now.”
“Over-achiever.” she just laughed. “Ok well I’ll see you when you get here then.”
“K. Bye Sis.” we hang up the phone. Was I ever going to get done packing? An hour or so passed and I went to retrieve the clothes from the dryer.
“Finished!” exclaimed Amanda. I just glared at her and remembered my Christmas thong.
“Ben’s not back yet.”
“Shit.” she stated and unzipped one of her suitcases. Speaking of the devil, Ben waltzed in our room with about ten bags, five on each hand.
“Thank you so much Ben!” I hugged him and kissed him on the cheek. “How much I owe ya?”
“A kiss.” he replied.
“Ben!” I scolded him. “You know I’m dating Brendon.”
“I know and there’s mistletoe.” he hung it above his head. A playful kiss won’t hurt. And I did. “Thanks Lys.” he smiled wide and bounded down the stairs, mistletoe in hand.
“Wonder what he’s up to?” Amanda asked as she rummaged through the bags. She ended up sorting everyone’s stuff for them. Then screamed. “Done!”
“Me too!” I called. “well almost I’ve gotta pack my shower stuff and hygiene stuff in the morning.”
“Rats, me too.”
“Kay you need help?” I offered. Just as I walked across the hall Kristan came home. “Manda can you order the pizza, please.” she did. 5 minutes later did Sis walk through the door. I ran to help her with her bags but Spence was there.
“Hey Lys.” we met in the doorway.
“You guys gotta kiss.” I heard from behind and just turned around to give him a weird look. “You’re under the mistletoe.”’ That sly boy. He knew he would put some odd couple under there and that’s why he put it. Spencer wasted no time and pulled me in to a hot kiss. Lexi was getting the rest of her stuff so thankfully she didn’t see. I’m going to murder Ben.
Just then the pizza guy appeared. No Ben I’m not kissing him. He handed me the 2 x-large pizza’s.
“Lys…” I heard Ben.
“Ben, shut up. How much?”
“22.50”
“Thank you! Happy Holidays!” he smiled and left. “Ben you need to move that.”
“Move what?”
“The mistletoe.” I was whirled around by Brendon.
“Brendon! When did you get here?”
“A bit ago.” he told me. “And the mistletoe can stay.” he smirked.
“Brendon tis my house and if I don’t like the mistletoe. Then-” I was caught off by a kiss on the cheek from Spencer, who happened to walk through the door again.
“This mistletoe can be fun.” my boyfriend said and high-five Ben. Those two. If they
were gay they’d be perfect for each other. Thankfully they are not.
“I smell pizza.” It was Kayla who emerged from the mound of clothes that surrounded her in the bedroom.
“Well hello to you too hunni.” Jon told her as she briskly walked past, heading straight for the pizza box. After she took a bite of pizza did she return his hello with a kiss. “Taste like pepperoni.” We all laughed.”
“Lexi do you have enough clothes?” Amanda asked her as she glanced to the pile of suitcases.
“Oh Amanda only four out of the six are clothes. Another one is shoes and the other is hygiene, makeup and that sort of stuff.” Sis explained. We all just looked at her blankly. I thought I was bad. I just have 4 suitcases. 3 of them with clothes and the other with shoes and hygiene stuff, plus my laptop and carryon. Yes band prepared me with a carryon.
“Are we going to fit everyone’s stuff in the limo tomorrow?”
“If you want to load up my car or maybe Lyssa’s will be better, I can drive to the airport behind you guys. I don’t have work until 4.” Kristan offered.
“Yea and if she gets called in, I can always do it. “ Ben said.
“Ok, well why don’t we load it up with our stuff, because I’m sure you boys won’t have too much stuff so you can take the limo. “ Mostly everyone agreed with me.
After we ate we loaded my precious trailblazer. In addition to my four and sis’s six, Amanda had three, and Kayla had five. Basically you could only fit two people when we were done.
“Who’s up for a movie?” Asked Amanda. We all said why not. And popped in Just Friends. Since it was appropriate being so close to Christmas. The boys didn’t leave until close to midnight. Our plane left at 7 the next morning.
I couldn’t sleep so I crawled downstairs to discover Kay was still up.
“Can’t sleep either?” I asked and nearly scared her half to death.
“Geez, Lys. No I can’t.” She whispered back not disturbing Ben on the love seat or Sis on the air mattress.
“Me either.” I joined her on the couch. “What you watching?”
“Criss Angel.” I squealed. He was one of hottest men alive. Not to mention a great magician or mind freak as he is known. “Yea I know he’s hot.” We watched Criss Angel for about an hour, until I fell asleep uncomfortably on the couch.
In the morning I was awoken to a light kiss on the lips. Why would Kayla be kissing me? My eyes fluttered open to see Brendon,
Sign up to rate and review this story