Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Sunflowers

Chapter 20

by lyssaleigh 0 reviews

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2008-02-24 - Updated: 2008-02-24 - 1046 words

0Unrated
“Good morning, love.” He told me. Oh no! Am I late? Why didn’t anyone wake me earlier! I had a panic look on my face. “Don’t worry. We’re early, just quickly get dressed.”
“I don’t have to. I’m wearing this.” I he looked over my body. I had a high school t-shirt on and navy blue sweatpants with my powderpuff number, 44 on one leg and bright pink socks.
“Smart girl.” I smiled at him
“Yea, I’ll be down.” I raced up the stairs. And some one was in the bathroom. So I waited and Jon came out.
“Don’t go in there for awhile. “ I just rolled my eyes and braved the smell. Ok he wasn’t as bad as Kay. Those two make the perfect couple. I laughed to myself as I got ready. By 6:25 every one packed into the limo. Ben drove trailblazer. We just let Kristan sleep.

“We’re changing plans in Pittsburgh?” I asked Brendon as we landed in the Pittsburgh international airport.
“Something like that. “ We stepped off the plane and our luggage was being handed to us. Just one suitcase though. What was going on?
“Ok girls we know you hail from Pittsburgh so we wanted to bring you Home for the Holidays.” Spencer told us.
“Are you serious?” Lexi asked him.
“Yes.” He replied. All the girls jumped up and down and hugged their men.
“Our plane leaves at 7:30 pm on Tuesday. So see ‘yinz’ there.” Jon explained the rest. The group split up, Brendon and I headed to my parents house. Tonight was Christmas Eve dinner at my grams house. And I haven’t been to one in a couple of years. I was so excited.
“Brendon do you remember me talking about how ever Christmas Eve-“
“Your gram cooks and has a big party at her house. Yes. That’s one of the reasons I came up with this idea.”
“Aww Brendon, you are too good to me.” He smiled and kissed me at the redlight. I was driving, yet again, since I knew the way. I pulled up in front of my parents house around two. I typed in the combo to open the garage door and noticed that they both were home.
“Alyssa is that you?” I heard my dad call from the top of the stairs.
“Yea daddy it’s me.” I raced up the stairs to give him a big hug. Brendon trailed behind me. “Hi mommy.”
“Lys what are you doing home, I thought you were going to NYC?”
“That’s not till your birthday.” Then I explained how it was Brendon’s idea to surprise us and how I was looking forward to Grandma Kay’s.
“That’s so thoughtful of him.” My mom hugged him. Just then the phone rang.
“If it is Gram, don’t tell her I want it to be a surprise.” Sure enough it was her. Oh this I’ll be so exciting! Brendon and I watch a little TV before getting ready for the party. I wore a simple elegant black dress. I knew a lot of people haven’t seen me in awhile and I wanted to look grand. Show them how much I’ve changed over the years.
“Ready?” I asked my lover. He was sitting in the living room with my dad wearing black pants and a red buttoned down shirt.
“Just have to put my shoes on.” I nodded and left to retrieve my purse. With one final glance in the mirror, my dad, Brendon and I headed down to the car. My mom and other grandmother would meet us there later.
The house was full, chaotic and smelled wonderful. I walked in through the bedroom to see my cousins running around and jumping on the bed – which there are not supposed to do. I walk into the living room and saw the triplets opening presents that my Aunt and Uncle bought them.
“Alyssa!” Kaitlyn screamed and dropped her present to give me a hug.
“Hi sweetie.” I replied. “You look so pretty.” She smiled. “Do you remember Brendon?” she nodded and gave him a hug.
“Thank you for the picture.” She told him. Then the looks and realization came. First was my Aunt Jamie.
“Lyssa is that you? I didn’t even recognize you.” She smiled at me and gave me a hug. “How’s school?” Shows you how much she pays attention to my life.
“I graduated in the spring and currently work for Sony Company.”
“Oh that’s wonderful to hear. Congratulations.”
“Thank you.”
“Is this your boyfriend?” she asked me.
“Yes it is. This Brendon Urie, Brendon this is my Aunt Jamie.”
“Nice to meet you.” He smiled at her. We excused ourselves and headed downstairs.
“Grandma.” I ran over to her to give her a hug.
“What? Who’s calling me?” she replied. “Oh it’s you Lyssa. I didn’t think you’d be home.”
“Neither did I.” I told her. Then explained to her, pap, Aunt D, Aunt Rosie, Uncle Paul, Uncle Rossie and my cousins Linda, Darlene, and Tracy what Brendon did. They all just adored him. We ate, chatted, and headed back upstairs. There I ran into my cousin Skyler.
“Oh-My-God.” She looked at Brendon. “Can I make out with you?” she asked.
“Skyler this is my boyfriend, Brendon Urie.” Her face dropped even more.
“You are so lucky! How did you two meet?” I glanced at him.
“It was at our video shoot for ‘Build God Then We’ll Talk.’ She was the girl in the video.”
“I thought that was you!” she exclaimed. “Can I have a picture and an autograph, please?”
“Sure anything for Alyssa’s relatives.” She beamed and I gave her a paper and pen, and then snapped the picture.
“Can I have one kiss?” she begged.
“Sorry there’s no mistletoe.” And he guided me outside onto the porch.
“It’s such a nice night.” Brendon stated.
“Yes so clear.” I smiled at him as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder.
Thank you.” Was all I said to him as we just gazed at the stars until I got cold and my cousins wanted me to play with them.
Sign up to rate and review this story