Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Sunflowers

Chapter 21

by lyssaleigh 0 reviews

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2008-02-24 - Updated: 2008-02-24 - 667 words

0Unrated
Christmas was spent with opening presents, laughing and reminiscing. My Uncle from Virginia was up with his family. Cody and Cydney or Neenie as I call her, were getting so big! Neenie just adored Brendon. My mom snapped a picture of Brendon, Neenie and I. If I was any older she could pass as my daughter. When I was younger onlookers would assume. It was weird the looks I got as I passed by.
“Hey Bwendon!” Neenie called to him. “Are you and Lyssa going to get married?” she asked him very seriously. What gave her that impression? Everyone stopped their conversations to listen to his response.
“Well, Neen. It’s too early to tell. But if I do! Promise you’ll be the flower girl?” he asked her and she excited responded. She’d be in my wedding no matter who it was too. I would like most of my cousins to be in my wedding.
“I’m going to be a flower girl!” Neenie gave me a big hug and kiss. It was great to be here. I love my family so much.
“Lyssa, could we go for a walk?” Cody asked me. I looked outside. It seemed to stop snowing for now.
“Sure, bud. Just let me change real quick,” he nodded. “Did you ask your mom?
“Yes she said yes.”
“Can I come?” a little voice from behind screamed.
“You have to ask.” I walked away to change. And when I returned I was disappointed not to see Brendon ready to go. “Brendon, you’re not coming?”
“Nah, I’m just going to hang back.” He gave me a hug. “Besides you need to spend some time with your cousins.” He smiled and left me with a sweet kiss. We ventured out and were back within a half hour. The snow started to come down heavier and the wind decided to pick up speed.
“Looks like we’re stuck here for the night.” My mom stated. Neither she nor anyone wanted my dad to drive, even in a four wheel drive truck.
“Yay! Lyssa’s sleeping over! And Bwendon!” Neenie jumped off the walls.
“Cydney, quiet down.” My aunt Shyla told her. “It’s time for a bath anyway.” She told her and of course Neen asked if I could help. How could I refuse?
An hour or so passed and everyone was ready for bed. Cody slept on the couch, Brendon, myself and Neen slept on the floor in that order. My parents took back bedroom while my aunt and uncle slept on the air mattress.
‘I love you Lyssa.” Neenie told me before she rolled over and fell asleep.
“I love you too.” I kissed her forehead. Then I turned over to face Brendon.
“You are so good with your cousins.” He whispered. “If I ever have children I’d hope you’d be the mother.” He smiled at me.
“And I’d hope you’d be the father.” I smiled at him. “I want twins”
“Twins would be hard.”
“I know. But it runs in my family.”
“Oh really?” he cocked his eyebrow at me.
“Yes my gram is a twin, but her sister died.”
“I’m sorry.” He embraced me.
“No it’s fine sweetie. I know if I have one child I’m having a second.”
“I agree.”
“Hey! I would like to name one Chloe Rose or Emmaleigh Rose. But I love those two first names. And Emmaleigh is not spelled like you normally would spell it. It’s E-M-M-A-L-E-I-G-H.”
“Both are very pretty names. What about boys?”
“I live Xavier, Vincent and William. But I want to name one girl after my grandmothers Leona Catherine and a boy after my grandfathers William John.”
“Whoa how many are we having?” he laughed. I just shrugged.
“Wouldn’t it be cute to the name the twins after my grandparents?”
“Yes babe it would.” He kissed my forehead and I drifted off to sleep with thoughts of the future.
Sign up to rate and review this story