Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Sunflowers

Chapter 22

by lyssaleigh 0 reviews

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2008-02-24 - Updated: 2008-02-24 - 960 words

0Unrated
“Happy Birthday Mommy!!!” I woke her up the next morning. “I can’t believe your 54!!! Close to getting senior citizens discounts.”
“Shut up.” She rolled over and threw a pillow at me. “Pillow fight!” Soon Neenie, Cody and Brendon joined me. We ended up giving her 54 hits. Ha ha! Then I smelled bacon and raced to the kitchen. My dad and aunt we’re cooking breakfast. I love my family! Everyone is a cook except me. Brendon is going to have to deal with that!
“Good morning daddy. Aunt Shy” they replied with good mornings and told me to set the table. So I did. Soon everyone was up eating and chit chatting.
“I leave for NYC tonight.”
“That’s right.” My gram said. “It’s good having you home.”
“It’s good to be home.”
“Lyssa don’t go!” Neen held onto my arm. “Please!” I don’t want to leave her just yet either. Hmm… I started to think. She loves the ballet, maybe I could take her for a few days and bring her back like a couple days before the New Year. I bit my tongue and finished breakfast and went to ask Aunt Shy. I she told me not worry. Neenie loves me just the same but thanks for the offer. I was disappointed but understood.
“But she can come see you off at the airport.” I thanked her then went to tell Neenie the news. She was so excited. I needed to head home because I’ve got to gather my clothes and stuff. Brendon and I said our goodbyes and headed back to my house.
“Hey! How was home everyone?”
“Great!” were the replies Brendon received as we left for New York City. We were there within the hour and headed to our hotel located near Central Park.
“Oh Brendon! Can we walk through central park?” I asked.
“I’m surprised you don’t want to go to the Brooklyn Bridge.” Stated Amanda.
“Oh I do! But that’s for daylight.”
“Tomorrow babe?” he told me. “I’m really sore and tired. Your cousin gave me such a work out.” He kissed me on the cheek.
“Does anyone want to go exploring?” I looked from sis to Jon. Everyone looked whooped.
“I’ll go with you Lys.” Spencer told me. I jumped up and gave him a hug.
Thank you!” I grabbed my coat and tossed Spence his. “Don’t wait up for us.” I yelled over my shoulder when I walked out the door.
“Lys how late do you think we’ll be?” he asked.
“Oh I don’t know. This is Central Park!” I cried once I stepped through the entrance. “Come on!” I grabbed his hand and raced down the path toward a fountain. The moonlight shone on the unused fountain and it sparkled with the freshly snow.
“Oh Spencer this is gorgeous.” I cooed to him.
“Lys.” He caught my attention I looked at him and realized our hands were still entwined.
“Sorry Spence.” I tried to let go of his hand. But he kissed me. It was hotter and more passionate than the kiss under the mistletoe. Nothing at all like Brendon’s kisses. “Spencer.” I broke apart. “We can’t.”
“No one will see.”
“But I can’t cheat on Brendon, Spence.” I told him. “I’m sorry.”
“Don’t deny that you don’t like my kisses.”
“I do like them-“he kissed me again and I went weak in the knees. Thankfully he was holding me or down in the snow I would have fallen.
“Alyssa. I want you.” He whispered heavily in my ear as he grinded our hips together.
“Spencer.” I couldn’t believe he was doing this to me. I felt his passion growing. “I can’t.” he backed off.
“Alright well I’m heading back.” He looked disappointed.
“I’m not ready to leave yet” I told him.
“That’s fine. See you when you get back.” I shrugged my shoulders and stormed in the other direction. How dare he come onto me! He knows how my I adore Brendon. I think I might even love him. I walked along the path thinking about Brendon and our future together when I figured out that I didn’t know where I was. I walked to the nearest exit and saw that I was on 5th and E 96th street.
“How did I wind up here?” I whispered to myself. Our hotel was near Broadway! I looked at my phone. It was 1030. I decided to call Brendon. No answer. Great. “Maybe I should just turn back around.” I looked back. It was pitch black. I just decided to take the street. At least it was light. I came out of the park and made a right. I kept walking and the numbers went lower. I passed the Metropolitan Museum of Art. I want to go there. I walked a few more blocks then my cell rang. It was Spencer.
“Yes?” I answered still annoyed with him.
“Where are you?”
“Oh now you care?”
“Lys I love you, of course I care. I’m sorry bout before but you need to get off the street.”
“Why?” I asked, “It’s gorgeous here.”
“But Lys there’s breaking news. Some gang is on a shooting spree throughout the town. Please just come back.”
“Spencer. I’m lost! I don’t know where I am. I’m trying to get back-“Just then I saw a car rolled down a window and guns appear. “SPENCER!” I screamed before the trigger was pulled. I tried to duck but I hit my head off of a pole and I went down lying in a pool of my blood.
Sign up to rate and review this story