Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Sunflowers

Chapter 24

by lyssaleigh 0 reviews

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2008-02-24 - Updated: 2008-02-24 - 701 words

0Unrated
“Hey gorgeous.” He kissed my cheek.
“How can you say that look at this cut.” I pointed to my forehead.
“Babe, no matter how you look on the outside you’re still beautiful to me.” I smiled a little and finished getting ready. By seven I was ready to go. Brendon looked so swish in this tux. He escorted me to the waiting limo. We were on our way.
We pulled up in front of the theater, the green and black letters where flashing ‘Wicked’. I was amazed that he got me tickets. I’ve wanted to see this musical since high school, when my friend lent me the soundtrack.
“I am so excited. I’m going to be singing most of the songs but very out of tune.” He laughed at me. “I hope people don’t mind. “ I remembered back to when my mom took me to see Avenue Q a few years back.
“I don’t think they will mind.” We walked into the theater and up a flight of stairs. “Because I got us a private box.” He opened the curtain and led me to the plush red seats.
“Oh my Brendon this is so wonderful!” I kissed him passionately on the lips.
“I’m just glad you like it.” We sat down and soon the show began.
“Popular, I’m going to make you popular!” I sang to my boy. He just smiled. It was over too soon. And Brendon was taking me back down the stairs but not out to the limo. “Where are we heading?”
“No where special, just to meet the cast.” He slyly smiled my way. This night couldn’t get any better. I got autographs and pictures with the cast. They were all nice and super sweet. My stomach growled. “You hungry?” he asked. I just nodded. I slept most of the day so I didn’t eat a lot. “What’s open?” I gave him a ‘duh’ look. “Oh yea. The city that doesn’t sleep” I nodded “we could always go to Pete’s bar.”
“Sounds like a plan. We should call the others and see if they would like to join us.” Brendon agreed and we stepped into the limo and I called Amanda. “She said that they’d meet us there.”
“Awesome. I can’t wait.” He pulled me close and we had a little make out session in the back of the limo before pulling up in front of Pete’s pub. We strolled in hand in hand to see that Pete, Patrick, Joe, and Andy were all there. I couldn’t believe I was meeting Fall Out Boy. But I had to remain calm; after all I was Brendon Urie’s girlfriend.
“Hey Pete.” He caught his attention.
“I thought there was someone else famous here. The paparazzi are going nuts out there.” Pete smiled and hugged Brendon.
“They’ll have a field day. Ryan and the rest are coming soon.” No sooner did he say that did the others stroll in. I waved to Amanda and tried to make my way over to them but Brendon wanted to introduce me.
“Alyssa, this is Pete, Patrick, Andy and Joe.” I just smiled at them. I knew who they were!
“Nice to meet all of you.” I shook each hand. I’m not washing this hand. Patrick touched it! After we chatted I wondered off toward my girls and told them all about the musical. Sis was insanely jealous but she’d get over it. She always does. I was about to tell them about backstage when I felt a tap on my shoulder. It was Patrick.
“Excuse me. I was just heading outside for some air and was wondering if you would join me.” I was fine. But this also was Patrick Stump of one the most famous
bands in the world!
“Sure just let me grab my coat.” I spotted Brendon talking to a couple of people. I think it was Andy and Sisky, from the Academy Is… If William Beckett is here I’d be beside myself. I didn’t bother him but gathered my coat and followed Patrick out the back door.
Sign up to rate and review this story