Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Sunflowers

Chapter 25

by lyssaleigh 0 reviews

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2008-02-24 - Updated: 2008-02-24 - 757 words

0Unrated
“Sorry I can only take so much of the hype then I need to get away.”
“No that’s perfectly fine.” I smiled.
“Enjoying your stay here?”
“It could be better. But tonight was amazing and meeting you. I’m overwhelmed.” I concluded and shivered as the New York wind teased my face.
“Ah so you are a fan?” he smiled and moved a little closer to me.
“Yes, very much so.”
“You’re cold. I’m sorry we should go back in.” he reach for my hand.
“Patrick I’m sorry if I led you on in anyway but I’m in love with Brendon. I’m sorry.” I let go of his hand and raced back inside.
“Lys you ready to go.” I shook my head no.
“I haven’t gotten my food.” I told Brendon. Soon after I ate we all piled pack into the limo and I fell asleep on Brendon’s shoulder.

Today was the day the boys performed live on the Carson Daly show and I couldn’t be more excited! I rolled over in bed to find a nice note that read “Good morning sweetie, the boys and I had an early rehearsal but I’ll be back around lunch then to little Italy we go! Love Bden.” I turned back over to look at the clock, which said 1030. Still early. I should get my shower so I can be ready for when he came home. I did all that and Brendon strolled through the door around 12:15.
“Hey baby.” He kissed my pink lips. “You look cute.” He concluded after seeing my outfit. I wore a long sleeve red top, skinny jeans, and black/white ballet flats. “Ready to go?” I nodded. After a quick bathroom trip we were out the door. “Where to first sugar?” he asked me.
“Oh how bout lunch at Pertello’s then walk around there and Chinatown. Does that sound ok?”
“Sounds prefect.” I smiled
“Brendon what should I wear tonight?”
“What you have on is fine?”
“But I need to put on pantyhose. We’ll be outside correct?”
“Yes as long as you’re warm?”
“I wanna find a cute hat and a knock off purse?” he laughed at me. “What?”
“You and your knock off purses.” I just slapped his arm.
“I’m a sucker for shoes and purses, what can I say?” he just kissed my nose and we arrived at the restaurant. The food was delicious. I love Italian food and it couldn’t help that I was also half Italian. My grandmother still makes the best.
“Where to next?” he asked me.
“How bout we walk around…I brought my camera.”
“That’s not surprising. You always have your camera.” We laughed. I loved taking pictures. We need to get one together.
“Oh Brendon let’s go in here!” I stated as I found a cute boutique. “Look at this hat!”it was uber cute. It was a woven red hat with a flower on the side.
“Are you going to get it?” I nodded, browsed the store then paid for my hat. We wandered the streets of Little Italy before we came to Chinatown.
“Ni hao!” I stated to a tall Chinese man. He was handsome.
“Ni hao!” also, he looked familiar. Kind of like a member of a band from Taiwan.
“Are you Ken from F4?” then I realize what I said, “JVKV I mean. Sorry”
“Well, yes I am.” I did a fan girl scream and I jumped up to hug him.
“May I have a picture with you?” I replied with a yes. I tossed my camera to Brendon and stood next to Ken. “You are a wonderful singer! I am in love with Meteor Garden…You inspired me to learn Chinese.” I rambled on. “It was very nice to meet you and hope to do it again someday.”
“Me too, but what is your name?”
“It’s Alyssa.” I smiled before I walked away with my love. Not even two steps later did I spot them, “Brendon look!” I ran in front to get a better look at the knock off purses. “I want that Coach!” it was it was a square purse with multi-colors and a long strap. Only 18 bucks. Not bad. I went to pay but Brendon took it off my hands. He is such a sweetheart. I love him! “Thank you so much.” I kissed him on the cheek, for now. As soon as we walked away he let me have it.
Sign up to rate and review this story