Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Seasons Change but People Don't

i'm good to go and i'm going nowhere fast.

by only_infinite 2 reviews

But it was still kick ass anyways, except when Joe almost skinned me alive with his guitar. Things were going well. For the most part.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst - Published: 2008-02-25 - Updated: 2008-02-26 - 455 words

0Unrated
Sorry for the long awaited update. I had been sick for the last week and coupld barely get up for school. So here it is. Hopefully I'll have another chapter by the end of the week.







The next couple of weeks consisted of band practise, band practise, and more band practise. Trick had stung my words together for two songs already. And despite my uneasiness, he promised me that the rest was good, but he had to figure out how to add the music to it. Our first gig was coming up in a few weeks. So far we had only done a handful of jobs out of Joes garage.
A whole 8 people showed up to our first one.
Hold me back!
But it was still kick ass anyways, except when Joe almost skinned me alive with his guitar. Things were going well. For the most part.
Ash and I on the other hand... well ever since she started to date Brent we haven’t been able to hang out as much. And I get that he is her boyfriend or whatever but, I still miss her. Speaking of which, she should be over any minute.
Ash, the guys and I were all going to go for a movie, and then grab a bit after.
“ Dude! Where is she?” Joe whined.
I pulled out my phone, “Chill she’ll be here,” I pressed one and hit speed dial.
Three rings later she finally picked up, “I know, I know, I’m sorry! Brent and I lost track of time we’re heading out the door now,”
Brent was an okay guy, don’t get me wrong. Ash was never late, unless she was with him. And she never left early from rehearsal, unless she had plans with him. But I wasn’t jealous. Nope. Not me.
“You do know that we’re going to be late for the movie right?”
“Don’t hate me! I know I’m sorry, popcorn is on me.”
“I’m going to tell the guys to go ahead and get us seats, then when you get over here we’ll meet up with them,”
“Okay, sounds good, sorry again, see you in a few!”
I sighed and threw my phone on the couch beside me. Trick looked up from the newspaper he was reading, “Brent?”
I rolled me eyes, “What else?”

Yep. Things were going swell.
The guys grabbed their coats and headed out, while I waited. Flipping though my wallet I found a scrunched up piece of paper from the first time that we all went to Gabe’s. A honk from out side stirred my thoughts. Maybe things would start to look up.




good? Poo?
Let me know!
Sign up to rate and review this story