Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Heartbreak High

Chapter 7: Raindrops On Roses

by patricksgirl84 0 reviews

Will Barbara and Ryan ever be happy?

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] [V] - Published: 2008-02-25 - Updated: 2008-02-26 - 1006 words

0Unrated
Chapter 7: Raindrops On Roses

Ryan’s POV

I looked down at Barbara. Machines were going off. All of a sudden I was ushered out of her room. My mom was there. “What happened?” She asked. “I was talking to her and all of sudden machines went off. I’m so scared.” “I’m sure she will be fine. We just need to wait.” We went to the waiting room. Kendra and Brendon were there. “How is she?” Kendra asked. “She was fine. Machines started going off.” I noticed that her and Brendon were holding hands. A doctor came out.

“She is doing better. Barbara’s blood pressure went up. We got it back down and she even woke up for a few minutes. We had to give her some medicine so she is sleeping. If you want you all can go home and if anything changes we’ll call you.” “I don’t want to go.” “Come on, Ryan. You need your sleep. We can come back here first thing in the morning.” “Can I say goodbye?” I asked the doctor. “Sure.” I went back to Barbara’s room.

“Hey Babe. You gave me quite a scare. Please don’t do that again. I’m going to go home and try to sleep. I’ll be here first thing in the morning. Just rest. I don’t want you worrying about anything. You are going to be taken care of when you get out of here.” I push her hair out of her face. “You take care of yourself. I’ll be thinking of you.” I kissed her softly and walked out of her room.


Barbara’s POV

I felt Ryan’s lips. I was in such a daze. I didn’t know what happened. I opened my eyes, but no one was there. I was in a room. I guess it was the hospital. I was worried that my uncle would come and visit. I just wanted to die. Even if it meant not seeing Ryan. I hated what my life had become. I was barely surviving. I couldn’t take it anymore. I closed my eyes. “Barbara, wake up.” I opened my eyes. My uncle was standing there. “Wh-what are you doing here?” “I came to take you home.” “No, please just leave me. I don’t want to go home with you. Can’t you see what you are doing is wrong?” “If you would listen to me, I would have to do the things I do. You are a bad girl. You need to be taught a lesson.”

I looked at my hands. “What if I drop out of school and get a job. Then I can get my own place. I wouldn’t be a burden to you.” “No, I can’t let that happen. And I don’t want you to see that Ryan boy. You are much too good for him. I don’t need my niece dating someone like him.” “No, I need Ryan in my life.” My uncle slapped me. “You don’t need anyone but me.” He sat at the edge of the bed. “Does Ryan do the things that I do?” “Um, what do you mean?” He ran his finger down my cheek and over my breast. I closed my eyes. “Does he love you like I do?” My uncle got up and started undressing. “Barbara, please wake up.” I could hear Ryan.

I opened my eyes. “Ryan, I had an awful dream.” “Your awake.” He took me into his arms. “I love you so much. I thought that I was going to lose you. I love you.” “Ryan, can you let me go a little. I’m hurting.” “Oh my god. I’m sorry.” He sat on the bed. “What was your dream about?” “My uncle.” I looked down. “He’s going to be put away for a long time.” “That’s good. Do you know what he did?” Ryan put his finger under my chin and lifted my face to him. “Yes, and don’t you worry. You are going to live with me and my parents. Everything will work out.” “But do you know everything.” “Yes.” “Do you think less of me?” “Oh god no. Never. We’ll get you some help if you need it.” “I think I may. At least to talk to someone about everything.”

Ryan’s mom, Kendra, and Brendon came in. “How are you feeling?” Brendon asked. “A little sore.” I noticed Brendon and Kendra were holding hands, but Kendra didn’t look too happy for some reason. “Do you know when you can leave?” “No, the doctor hasn’t come in yet. I hope soon. I hate hospitals.” “I’ll look for a doctor.” Ryan’s mom left. “I think I’m going to get something to drink? Do you want to come with me, Ryan?” “Uh, will that be alright?” Ryan asked me. “Of course.” He kissed me. “So.” Kendra looked down. “What’s going on with you and Brendon?” “I really don’t know. I want to trust him and everything, but can I?” “We talked some, but I’m not sure.”
“You need to look into your heart. I don’t want him to hurt you again.” “I know. You shouldn’t even be worried about me. Take care of yourself.”

The doctor came in. “How are you doing, Barbara?” “Feeling alright. Kind of sore.” “You’ll be sore for awhile. You are lucky. It could have been much worse. I would like to keep you for another night. Then you can go home. I will want to look you over then.” “Alright.” I talked to Kendra some more and Brendon and Ryan came back. After a hour Kendra and Brendon left. Ryan sat on my bed. “Still doing good?” “Yes, stop worrying.” I took his hands. “I’ll never stop. You are my everything.” Tears started coming to my eyes. “I love you, Ryan. More than you know.”

I wrote this chapter.
Sign up to rate and review this story