Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Famous Life

Chapter 3

by disturbedangel6 5 reviews

What happens? where is Dylan?! And SHelly?!!!!!!!!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-02-25 - Updated: 2008-02-26 - 1253 words

0Unrated
“See, there’s nothing wrong” Dylan smiled warmly with his arms wrapped around me.

I nodded hesitantly.

We just got off the lifts and we were in the level 30 something I got dizzy when the lifts went up so fast so we took a break here for my sake.

Shelly was as jumpy as she jumped around us.

“Dylan, just go without me. I’ll meet you downstairs at the entrance” I said.

“No way sweetie, I aint leaving you here. You’re gonna come with me, trust me you won’t regret it” he stroked my black hair.

I sighed, “You will never give up”

He grinned at me.

“But what if something happens?” I protested.

“Gosh, that’s the thing with you people who are afraid of heights. You always think that something is going to happen” he chuckled.

“Don’t laugh Dylan!” I pouted my bottom lips.

“Aww, you’re so cute that I’m gonna eat you like I eat my cheesecake” he gently squeezed my cheek.

Shelly sighed, “Can we go up now?”

“Mary you wanna go up?” he asked me.

“If we have to” I slowly nodded.





We walked back to the lifts and Shelly pressed the ‘up’ button and we waited.

The doors opened and we stepped in.

“We’ll go up to the 5oth floor” Dylan said and pressed the button.

I nodded again and held his hand.

On the 50th floor I quickly stepped out trying to regain my balance. All of a sudden a mind blowing crash along with a huge earthquake occurred. I tried to regain my balance as I heard screaming, crying and moaning. Everything came crashing down along with me. Suddenly blackness absorbed me at its wake.










My mind kept on repeating the last seconds before I blacked out. The people screaming and that huge sound of something crashing or something like that. It was like a horror movie. But was it real? Is this just a dream? My eyes fluttered open. I was in the hospital but it wasn’t quiet at all. I heard the same noise. Screaming, crying, moaning and talking all of them at once. I tried to sit up but my body ached but I sat up anyway. There were those monitors and machines around me and I wasn’t alone in the hospital room. There were 5 other people in the room which made the room very crowded and squashy. I looked down at my clothing, it was the same, and I wasn’t wearing those hospital patients’s clothing. My clothes were all ripped and very dusty. What was happening? My hand reached my head which was wrapped with a bandage. What happened to me? OMG where is Dylan and Shelly? My breath got caught in my throat. I slid out of the bed and stood for a moment trying to regain my balance and trying to get use to the pain that ran through every inch of my body. I had to find out where Dylan and Shelly are. I pulled a stand that held blood and other chemicals that were going into my body as I walked slowly out of the room. My brain was weak, it was very hard for me to concentrate on walking and looking at everything at the same time but I didn’t let it give up on me yet. As I exited the room I saw so many people in the corridor rushing around, crying, screaming, and talking all in panic. It made the big corridor so small. My breathing quickened due to the sight of people bleeding. I saw a nurse that was surrounded by so many people. I walked up to her as I squeezed pass people. There was so many talking that I couldn’t even understand what they were saying. I gripped on the stand and I don’t know how long it took for her to notice me but she did.

“Who are you looking for ma’am?”

“Dylan…” I took a breath, “Dylan Van and Shelly Browne” I said.

She quickly looked through her list. “Shelly Browne is here. She’s ok and in a stable condition… but unfortunately we haven’t found Dylan yet”

My eyes widened, “No…”

“Shelly is in room 654 just down here” she pointed down the corridor.

“You’re lying! Where is Dylan?” I yelled at her.

“I swear ma’am we haven’t found him!” she looked frightened and was pulled by other people asking
questions.

I stumbled all the way to Shelly’s room and found her sitting on the bed staring at the other patients.

“Shelly!” I called out to her as I walked to her bed.

She looked at me, her brown eyes in tears. “Mary! You’re ok! Thank god you woke up, it’s been about 2 days since you passed out” she hugged me.

She was looking ok, only for a few cuts and bruises.

“Please Shelly, where is Dylan?” I asked as a tear fell down my cheek.

“They don’t know. They couldn’t find him in all that rubble” she looked down.

“Rubble? What rubble?” I gasped.

“They didn’t tell you?” she asked.

I shook my head.

“2 planes hit the twin towers when we were in there. A few hours later the buildings fell down” she said with more tears escaping her eyes.

My mouth hung open as my eyes widened. “You’re kidding”

She shook her head, “It was a terrorist attack, at this rate I don’t think Dylan made it” she sobbed.

“What?!” I stuttered. “No!”

She hugged me again and I cried on her shoulder, “Dylan is not dead! He can’t be! I trusted him! He’s going to be ok! He said everything was going to be ok!” I screamed.

“I hope so. But we gotta be ready for the news”

“Don’t say that! He is alive!” I yelled at her after I let go. I turned and look at the doorway that showed the corridor. I sighed. Dylan has to be alive. What am I going to do without him? I saw a nurse and doctor pushing an ambulance bed down the corridor. I caught a glimpse of the person on the bed.

“Dylan!” I cried and stumbled
following him. I ran as fast as I could with my hand gripped on the stand which felt so heavy my body ached every time my muscles moved. I didn’t care. I saw him as I ran the same pace as the nurse and doctor. His face was full of blood his brown once perfect hair was all messy and dirty, he was all covered in white dust. He looked so bad as he breathed with the oxygen mask.

“Dylan! Can you hear me? Talk to me Dylan!” I screamed in panic.

He didn’t react in any way.

“Sorry ma’am we have to go. He’s in a critical condition, he might not make it” the doctor said and ran off
with Dylan down the corridor.

I gasped, “Dylan don’t leave me!” I begged as I watched him get in the operation room.

“Mary-Anne… is that…you?” I heard from all the voice from behind me.

I turned and saw the person that I was longing to see for a very long time. The person that I was hoping that forgave me.














ARGH!
PLease tell me what you think lol
hahaha!
lol
:D
PLEASE REVIEW!

xx
Sign up to rate and review this story