Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Tell Me I'm An Angel, Take This To My Grave

Put Your Head On My Shoulder.

by AshamedToRiseAndBe 5 reviews

No! A storm! Save Frankie!!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-02-28 - Updated: 2008-02-29 - 1220 words

0Unrated
Yay! Second chapter! I need fucking ideas!!!!

Well. Thank you for my reviews. I guess 2 isn't too bad? I want more though! I'll stop otherwise! I'm that evil.

Achoooo!

Oh happy last day of summer!!!! And for those in america happy last day of winter!!!

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

We sat backstage and listened to Bob go on and on and on about how he broke two drum sticks, before we had to go out and do the meet and greets.

"I was on a roll, man! Two fucking sticks!" Bob squeeled.
Ray and Mikey groaned in unison.
Gerard stayed silent, drinking his coffee.
I watched him out of the corner of my eye. I seem to be doing it a lot latley. We hadn't talked since our stage kiss. I wish he could feel that I used every ounce of the passion I had for him on that kiss.
We talked for another hour or so, taking showers in between, before heading out to our adoring fans.

It was now about.. 1 o'clock in the morning. Some of these fans would camp out for a week to see us.
Girls squeels echoed through my head.
NEVER in my life have I signed so many pictures of me and Gerard together. Whether it be just together, hugging or even kissing.
I didn't mind it one bit.
I loved Gerard. I know it was wrong and I knew he didn't feel the same way but I couldn't overcome my feelings for him. He was perfect in everyway.
My prince charming.
We headed back to the tour bus around 3:30am.
Bob and Mikey were at the front of the bus, in the lounge section, playing the Sims 2 on playstation. Mikey was watching and laughing every time they made the characters of me and Gerard kiss, and Ray was on his laptop, doing god knows what.
Gerard was in his bunk, asleep, I think and I was in mine. I rolled over and tried to get comfortable but I couldn't. I looked out the little window on my right. It was raining and lightning striked the distance every few minutes. There was a loud roar of thunder. I hate thunder. And lightning. I hate them.
There was no way I could sleep in this condition. It reminded me of my childhood where my father used to sit with me until the storm died down. He would sit with me until 2 in the morning if he had to.
I missed him.
The memories were flowing down my cheeks in the form of liquid. I bit my lip to stop my cries escaping but it didn't help. I let out a little whimper, which was heard.

"Frankie? You alright, man?" that sweet voice asked.
I didn't reply.
I could hear Gerard get out of his bunk and I could see the silhouette of his precious body through my curtain.
I tried to wipe the tears away so he wouldn't see me cry like a four year old, but they were replaced almost immedietly.
I hugged my knees and burried my face in them in hope Gerard wouldn't see them.
I heard the curtain slide to one side. I could imaging Gerard standing there, looking worried. I just didn't want to let him see me like this. I wanted to be a man for him. Not a boy.

"Frankie... what's wrong?" he asked, placing his soft hand on my shoulder.
I shook my head in my knees.
He climbed in next to me and wrapped his arms around me.
I looked up at him. He was looking ahead, not at me, with a small smile on his face. He spotted me looking at him curiously out of the corner of his eye and he looked back at me. Worry filled his liquidy hazel eyes.

"You can talk to me, Frank. I'll always be here for you." He smiled.
I couldn't look at tose pink lips, that I had kissed hous before.
Another rumble of thunder filled the air and I snuggled closer to Gerard.

"The storm?" He asked. Are you scared?"
I was. But I couldn't tell him.
I came even more close to him (if it was possible) and sobed into his arms.
He rocked me back and forth and 'shhh-ed' me.

"Come and sleep in my buck tonight." He whispered in my ear. I nodded and kept my head down as we moved into the bunk, next to mine.
I got in first, so I was near the window. Gerard came in next to me and shut the curtain behind him.

"You okay now?" he asked sweetly.
I nodded softly and put my head on his pillow.
It was reaalllly uncomfortable but the thought of the person I love, most in the world, lying next to me made it a little better. He grunted a bit.

"Frank," he whispered. "Put your head on my shoulder. Its more comfortable that way."
I didn't dare to argue with him and did exactly as he said. I could hear his heat beat and smiled at the lullubye I was left to sleep with.

"I love you..." I mumbled really really really softly.

"What was that?" he asked

"Thank you." I covered up. "For this. I'm sorry. Just memories."

"Its good, man." He smiled. "I'll always be here for you."

"Thanks." I whispered.
There was a few minutes of silence. I thought Gerard was asleep but he spoke up.

"Frank, can I tell you something?"
My eyes grew wider and I sat up.

"Yeah. Anything." I said.

"Promise you won't freak?" he asked.
I nodded.

"Promise?" he asked holding his pinky out.
I took it with mine and shook it gentley.

"Promise..." I assured him.

"Well umm. I don't know how to say this, so I guess I'll just... say it." He started. My heart was racing.

"I love you, Frankie." he whispered.
Did he just say what I think he said?

"Huh?" was all I managed to get out.

"I-I love you. I'm sorry but I do. I've been trying to tell you for so long. I've tried everything.Last night I even changed the lyrics before I kissed you. I said 'I love you more that I did yesterday.' Instead of Miss. Didn't you notice?" He said, sitting up as well.
It all came back to me now. He did say that.
I stared at him in awe.

"Sorry." He said quickley and turned around so his back was towards me.

"Don't be." I smiled before turning him around and kissing his lips passionatly.
We pulled away after a few moments and he rested his forehead to mine.

"I love you too, Gee." I smiled.
Suddenly, I felt a huge smack on the right side of my face.

"What the fuck?!" Gerard said.
It was a pillow that had been thrown from the bunk above us.
Ray's bunk.

"If you two love birds are quite done, id like to get some sleep." He said.

Not even noticing that one of our band members just witnessed his two best friends confessing their love for each other, Gerard and I fell back on the bunk and softly giggled ourselves to sleep, in one anothers arms.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo

Like it? Do you want more? Give me your ideas please! =D

Reviews equals chapters!
Sign up to rate and review this story