Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Secrets

3. thunderstorms will never stop me

by littlepunkrocker13 1 review

Frankenstein and thunderstorms.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-02-28 - Updated: 2008-02-29 - 701 words

0Unrated
Hi. A third update in the same day! I should win I prize for that. Okay no. Anyway, notice how in the chapter titles I use song names or parts from a song?
Review please.
***************
The next morning I drove Kelsey to the airport with Luke in the back seat. We arrived there and I helped her with her bags.
"Well, wish me luck." She said hugging me. Then she picked up Luke.
"You are going to be a very good boy with Frankie, aren't you?" She asked him with a big smile. But I could tell it hurt her more than anything to leave her son like this.
"Of course I am mommy." He smiled and grinned at me. Oh that boy looked so much like Gerard when he grinned. It made me think of Gee...
"Well you both be good boys while I am gone. And Frank, if something happens to my son you will die." She said before waving and running to the door where she boarded the airplane.
"So, are you ready for two weeks of super fun?" I asked him sounding like a little five year old. Being around kids made me act more like one. I guess that is what Mikey talks about when he says his 7 year old nephew is more mature than I am.
"Yeah." He grinned and started jumping.

****************************
I felt someone shaking me and I slowly opened my eyes just to meet Luke's face. I hadn't noticed before, but he had amazing eyes. They where dark green, but I swear they sometimes changed to dark blue. His eyes seemed to emit some sort of light, and they were always shinning. His where the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen.
"Fwankie I am hungry!" He yelled and jumped up to the bed, then he started jumping on me.
"Uhh okay, just stop!" I yelled back. He jumped off and we went to the kitchen. I got some cereal for both of us and turned on the t.v. on the kitchen. Spongebob Squarepants was on.
"You like the show Lukey?" He nodded as he took in a spoon of cereal.
"Can we go to the park today Fwankie? Please" He gave me a sad face.
"Sorry dude but it's raining today, we just have to stay home. How about if we watch some movies?" I asked. He smiled a little and nodded.
After going trough my DVD collection I realized I didn't have anything that he could watch.

Later, at night after playing twister, drawing, playing videogames and a tickle fight I decided to put on the crappiest version of Frankenstein, because it wasn't really scarry. We went to the living room and sat on the couch. I was a little tired, so I lay on the couch with Luke laying on top of me. Halfway to the movie he asked me something funny.
"Is that ugly monster you or someone of your family?" He asked, his eyes never leaving the screen. I laughed so hard, Luke almost fell from me, but I hold him tight.
"No Lukey, but I guess he is my ancestor, because or names are alike."
"Oh okay." When the movie was over he was already asleep, so I carried him to the guest room and I went to sleep in my own room. By this time the rain had gotten worse, and now there was thunder. Great, I hate thunder. I am sort of scared of it. Too bad Gerard wasn't here to hug me close and whisper comforting words.

I haden't been very long in my bed, and was falling asleep when I heard Luke calling me.
"Fwank? Fwankie! Fwankie wake up!" I looked at him and he was standing in the door with tears running down her eyes.
"What's wrong buddy?" I asked trying not to sound to scared.
"Can I sleep with you tonight? I am scared of thunderstorms."
"Of course you can Lukey. It's a good thing you're here, because I am scared of them too." He smiled a little at this and climbed into the bed. I hugged him close and he cuddled into my chest. At least I wasn't alone anymore.
Sign up to rate and review this story