Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Tall, Dark, and Tattooed

Part Dix

by killertrend 2 reviews

The way the moons shines down on you, oh honey don't you ever leave me.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-03-01 - Updated: 2008-03-02 - 620 words

1Original
Read and review mes amis:]



Pete took control, leading Harper by the hand towards his room, the moon still shining down on his bed.

The skin between her shoulder and jaw smelled like spicy vanilla, something so intoxicating he wasn't sure he'd ever be able to let her leave. She whimpered softly as his lips hit that spot just behind her ear. The one that made her hands shake like a withdrawal or an overdose.

Side effect lovers.

She let her fingertips slip just under the hem of his shirt, feeling the flaming skin beneath. Pete shuddered at her touch, thumbs rubbing circles on her hips. He was surprised at his own ability to contain himself. Every nerve ending in his body was yearning to tear off her black satin dress.

Harper settled herself more fully on his sheets, eager to feel even more of Pete. She wasn't sure how much longer she could stand the heat between her thighs or the way his hands felt on her stomach.

Pete shifted his weight to his elbows, sliding her zipper down as she leant forward for him. The dress slipped off effortlessly, pooling into an inky puddle on the floor. Harper cocked an eyebrow at him, murmuring quietly in the dark,

"Don't you think you're a bit overdressed for the occasion?" Pete flashed a million dollar grin, brushing a lock of hair from her shoulder.

"Want to help me with that?" She nodded, biting her lip. He groaned almost silently at the sight of her lips becoming, if possible, even redder.

Harper pulled the shirt from his handsome form, wasting no time in undoing the button on his jeans. He helped her out, kicking the garment off so that it dropped next to her dress.

Nothing lay between them now, but his plaid boxers and her lacy lingerie set. The light from the streetlamp outside his window made her skin glow, the glint of sweat on her chest barely visible. He could sit and stare at her all night he mused, running a bass-calloused hand down her side. Goosebumps erupted on her flesh, her fingers digging into his arm.

"Peter..please?"

He kissed her gently once more before removing the last bit of cotton and silk separating them. On another night, he would've taken more time to explore every inch of her newly exposed body. But right then, the girl beneath him could not wait any longer.

Harper spread her legs for him instinctively, biting down a moan as he moved between them. Pete gripped her hips, slipping inside her with a groan. Their rhythm wasn't difficult to find, both crashing together at the same moment, fingernails scraping, teeth nipping. He could feel his peak building up after only a few minutes, that pulsing starting from somewhere deep inside him. Harper felt it too, her toes beginning to curl and her hands gripping the sheets.

She screamed. Screamed out his name like she had never done before in her life with any other man. Something inside her had snapped. Stars exploded behind her eyelids. Every cliche about sex suddenly jumping to the forefront of her mind. This was what sex addicts lived for.

Pete's climax followed right behind Harper's, not able to stand her cries or the way her walls tightened around him. He bit out her name, every effort spent trying not to collapse on top of her. He was a blur of sensations, velvet and fire and heavy breaths. This was what he lived for.

Harper finally stopped shaking, her head beginning to clear, and she saw his bright hazel eyes gazing back at her.

"Thank you." he whispered, lips pressed gently to her own.

She could only nod.
Sign up to rate and review this story