Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Hush Little Baby, Your Dads Are Alright

Bloody Tissues

by wheresyourheart 2 reviews

At home.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-03-02 - Updated: 2008-04-09 - 536 words

0Unrated
Pulling the bloody tissues out of his nostrils, Gerard looked himself over in the mirror. Why had he let it get so far, especially with Tegan right there? It was people like the ones at the beach that made Frank afraid to let anyone know about the relationship.

A policeman was asking Frank and Tegan questions about what the group of guys had said, who hit who, etcetera, when Gerard entered the living room. His nose had finally stopped bleeding, and really the brawl hadn't caused much damage. Atleast, that's what he'd like to think...

The policeman looked up at Gerard. His nametag read 'Officer Countway'. He looked over at Gerard and said, "Just a warning. Call us if Brian Montey comes near you again, and don't fight him. Just call us," then nodded, said goodbye to Tegan and Frank, and left.

It was already 9:36 p.m. and Tegan was practically falling asleep where she was standing.

"Tegan, how about you go get p.j.s on?" Gerard suggested. She nodded sleepily and shuffled into her room--- an old spare room, which Frank had spent hours cleaning up and throwing out things there was no use for keeping. All they had to do was paint the room and get Tegan some bedding she actually liked.

Frank sighed and bit his lip. He hadn't looked up at all since Gerard came in the room.

"Hey," Gerard said. He swallowed, then continued, "I'm sorry. The beach was... it was supposed to be a fun evening out. It was just--- I wanted it to be romantic, you and me. It felt like the three of us were like, a family, you know? Then those---"

"It's fine," Frank cut him off. "I know where your coming from. Maybe... maybe we just shouldn't make it so obvious."

Gerard scoffed. "/Obvious/? Why do you care so much about everyone else? On stage, you're absolutely comfortable with it, and then off of it---"

"Because it's just second nature. It makes for a good show..." Frankie said, cutting of Gerard again.

Both were silent. Frank was the first to speak, "I need to get some sleep."

Gerard watched him walk past, then followed him. He hugged him from behind and whispered in his ear, "Frank, I love you so much. I never want to lose you. But I'm not sure how much I can take of this 'people will hate us' thing. If we lose fans, whatever. But we'll gain some who support us. It's not the 1900's anymore. People will get over it."

As Gerard spoke in his ear, Frank grew annoyed. He'd wanted to go into their room, leave Gerard in the living room, and look up this Brian Montey asshole. He was going to leave at one in the morning and knock some sense into him. Who cares if he was smaller? Size meant nothing when you were so filled with vengeance.

"Gerard, I love you too. Please just let me sleep," he said, and walked into their room.

Swallowing back tears, Gerard turned around to go check on Tegan. When he entered, he saw the window wide open, clothes strewn all over the floor, and Tegan no where in sight.
Sign up to rate and review this story