Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The girl all the bad guys want

Pills

by alice93 2 reviews

Gee discharges himself and Bob gets the wrong idea.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2008-03-03 - Updated: 2008-03-03 - 661 words - Complete

0Unrated
I didn’t know where I was going, all I knew was that I had to get out of this… this place. It was hell being stuck in there and not knowing where to look for Alexis. It was so difficult for me to sit there and do nothing, so difficult in fact, that I just couldn’t do that. I had to get out, had to find her.
I had just signed myself out and was now making my way out of the hospital. I stopped and looked up at a window. I knew Mikey would’ve been there, I hoped my parents would be ok and that would make him ok. It made my heart hurt to think of him sitting up there with no-one he loves around him, all alone, without his family. I shrugged the feeling off and grabbed a taxi, telling the driver to take me to Alex’s address.
I sat in the back the whole time, not knowing what to do with myself or what to think. It was torture sitting there having nothing to do but think. Luckily, it wasn’t a lucky driver and he didn’t ask me any questions, I would’ve been too agitated to answer them anyway. When we got there I threw a note at the driver and told him to keep the change. I ran up to Alex’s front door as fast as I could and knocked on the door heavily. Bob answered the door, looking extremely pissed off.
“What the fuck do you want?” he asked staring at me angrily. Bob was a big guy and the last thing I wanted to do was get into a fight with him.
“Calm down Bryar, I just came here to see Alex.” I said with my hands across my chest defensively.
“What, to see how much you hurt her.”
“What?” I asked confused.
“Yeah, that’s right. Don’t act like you don’t know. She came home from yours covered in bruises, hasn’t said a word since, I don’t know what the fuck you did to her Way but whatever it was, you won ok? So you can just leave her alone!” he tried to slam the door in my face, I stopped it with my foot.
“You’ve got it all wrong Bob!” I said, angry that he could’ve thought me capable of that. “It wasn’t me, it was your fucking step-dad.”
Bob’s face turned white and he stepped back.
“Please, just let me come in and I’ll tell you everything, I promise.”
I went in and sat down on the sofa. I went into a lengthy discussion with Bob, talking about everything Alex had told me, he just stood there, gob smacked, not able to move.
“I… I… I… can’t believe it?!” he said quietly, his mouth still hanging open. “It all makes sense, it all makes fucking sense! And all these years I thought it was just the death of my dad that had screwed her up but it wasn’t.” He stood there and still his mouth was wide open.
“Can I see her?” I asked, perhaps rather tactlessly, but still, I couldn’t wait to see her.
“I… I’m not sure that’s such a good idea… ok then!” he stuttered. He led me up to her bedroom and knocked on the door, there was no reply. He knocked again, still there was no reply. After a while he just went in there, I followed only to see her lying on the floor with an empty bottle of pills beside her. He rushed to her side and felt her pulse.
“There’s no pulse, there’s no fucking pulse!” he screamed, shaking her as if trying to wake her up. “Call a fucking ambulance!” he yelled in a panic. I ran to the phone as fast as I could.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Cliff-hanger! Please review!
Sign up to rate and review this story