Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The girl all the bad guys want

A Paedophile, A Rapist and a Wife Beater

by alice93 3 reviews

Gerard takes Alexis to hospital and finds out more about her family's situation.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2008-03-05 - Updated: 2008-03-05 - 834 words - Complete

0Unrated
I ran down the hospital walls with Alex in my arms, Bob following closely behind. As soon as I saw a nurse I ran up to her and told her exactly what had happened.
“It’smygirlfriendshe’soverdosedonthesepills” I said thrusting the bottle into her hands.
“I’m sorry sir” she said slowly as if I was fucking retarded. “You’re going to have to speak s-l-o-w-e-r.”
I took a deep breath and began again. “It’s my girlfriend.” I repeated. “She’s overdosed on these pills.” I pointed to the bottle of pills that were now in her hand. “Please, you’ve got to help us.”
“Right sir, if you’d please follow me.”
I did as I was told and followed her into a private room. It was completely white and smelt of antiseptic, it had a uncomfortable-looking green bed in the middle of it with a tray at the side with medical tools on. I lay her on the bed and stepped back, pulling Bob with me as the nurse checked her pulse.
“You’re going to have to leave.” she turned to us. “I’m sorry but it’s for the better.”
We did as we were told and left just as a a bunch of doctors dressed in white hurried in with their tools, ready to save yet another life.
Bob sat down on a seat and put his head in his hands in despair. There was no way I could do that. I had to keep pacing up and down the hallways, I had to have something to do.
“Would you just sit the fuck down?!” Bob snatched at me. “You’re really starting to piss me off!”
“Oh sorry” I said through gritted teeth. “Sorry for being worried sick about my girlfriend, my best friend.”
“No!” he stood up quickly making me jump. “She’s my best friend ok? We’re twins, we’re connected. You… you’ve only known her a few weeks.”
“Yes.” I answered back. “We have only known each other a few weeks but she’s my soul mate, the one girl for me and I love her more than anything so don’t you dare sit there and tell me you love her more than me!” At this point I was panting with anger.
“Whatever.” he shrugged. “I’m going to call my mom.” and he walked off leaving me all on my own with nothing more to do but think.

I was sat there for a good few hours thinking about the last few weeks I had spent with Alexis. She was special, there was no doubt about it. She’d made me try things I never thought I’d try, if it wasn’t for her I’d still be that shy little loner who sits in his basement drawing all night. She’d changed my life. For better and for worse but still, she’d changed my life. All I knew is I couldn’t leave her right now. She was my angel and I knew… I just knew she wouldn’t die, I could feel it in my bones.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and I woke up with a sudden start. Mrs Bryar was standing there with a cup of tea in her hands.
“How long have I been asleep?” I asked her curiously.
“All night dear. It’s morning now.”
My eyes widened.
“How is Alexis? Is she ok?” I asked, panicked.
“The doctors say she’s in a stable position but I don’t think anything is going to happen in the next couple of hours. You best go home dear, get some sleep, your mother would be worried sick about you.”
As sudden bad thought crossed me mind.
“Where’s your boyfriend.”
“H-he’s in… the p-police took him in for questioning she said, bursting into tears.
“Oh don’t cry Mrs Bryar.” I said, resting my hand on her shoulder. “It’s ok, it’s n-not your fault.”
“Yes, yes it is.” she said. “I let that monster in my house. I let him destroy my daughter. It’s all my fault.”
I suppose in a way she was right but I just couldn’t blame her. There was something about her that was just so… helpless.
“Did he- did he ever hurt you?” I had to ask.
“S-sometimes. Not often, only when I wouldn’t do what he wanted me to do.”
“Oh God.” I hated him so much more now. He was a paedophile, a rapist and a wife beater.
“I really think you should tell the police about what’s happened.” I suggested.
“N-no.” she gasped. “H-he’ll hurt me and my children.”
I was stuck. I didn’t know what to do. This guy was dangerous, I knew that, but should I put Alexis and her family’s life at risk or let this man walk free. I had to decide quickly.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Was it too cheesy? Please Review.
Sign up to rate and review this story