Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > We can settle this affair.

Execution style.

by darkviolet 5 reviews

I'm going slightly mad..

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama,Erotica - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-03-05 - Updated: 2008-03-05 - 1521 words

0Unrated
I spun around to find Geetard standing behind, "Jesus fucking Christ! What the fucking fuck do you want now," I slipped away from him, my heart still beating from the surprise.

"If I had a nickle every time you said fuck," he smirked.

"Yeah yeah fuck off," I grumbled.

"Come on Vee, everyone's looking for you," he rested his hand on my back pushing me
gently.

"Is it really that hard to pronounce my full name? I mean are you THAT stupid," I asked him seriously.

"Aw baby," he rolled his eyes and pushed me a little bit more to the escalator.

"Baby my ass," I planted my feet firmly in the ground but he didn't even blink, just kept
pushing me, "Stop...I mean it...Stop!"

"Then go," he backed and crossed his arms on his chest.

"I don't wanna," I whined somewhat childishly.

"Everyone's looking for you," I read his lips cause hearing anything was really difficult.

"I don't wanna go"

"Then what do you wanna do," he sighed heavily and dropped his arms.

"Be alone," I put emphasis on the alone part.

"Ain't gonna happen," he sneered like I better pick something else.

"Why can't you just leave me fucking alone," I whined and stomped my foot, receivings chuckles from passing by people. My blood boiled, how could they laugh at me?! They don't even know me! Just like that bitch who did this to me didn't know me, no one really knew me, they think they do but they have no fucking idea.
The fluorescent light sending it's sharp strikes at me, made me ill, "Just fuck off," I spat and pushed past him to the opposite direction, I pushed people out of my way, some swore at me, some yelled but they all thought I had a destination, that I aimed to get somewhere but I didn't, I just wanted to get away from Geetard.
He followed me silently, I could feel him there, hear his soft steps, the light squeaks of his sneakers and my stride became more urgent, he was closing in on me and I began running, almost whimpering with desperation.
I ran into a corner near the bathroom, it was relatively peaceful, I slide down the wall and on the floor, backing into the corner and covering my face with my hands, hating the position I took, hating how pathetic I looked.

"Viola, What are you doing?," he crouched down, next to me, his voice sounded sincere.

What am I doing? I have no fucking idea. I'm going down, deep down
"Leave me alone," I cried out desperately, punching where I could, "Just go already! Disappear! Go cut or something!"

He stood up slowly, unsure what to do, he reached into his pockets for his smokes. I glanced behind him to see two police officers patrol around, flickering my eyes back on him I couldn't see any other solution, "Help! Rape!"

The officers froze on their spots and looked around to find the source of the screaming.

"Help! Rape!," I called out again.

Geetard lowered his cigarette and scrunched his face at me, "The voices in your head again?"

The officers finally spotted me and hurried, drawing out their guns. Geetard glanced over his shoulder to follow my gaze, "What the fuck?!"

"Hands up!," one of them barked at him.

Geetard's face washed over with horror, as his eyes shot from me to them, "What the fuck?!"

"Down on your knees, punk!," the other officer apperently was through talking and with one swift move he knocked him down.

The other one knelt next to me, "You're OK sweetie?"

I nodded, suddenly getting the full meaning of what I just did, apperently I'm taking him down with me but can I do that? I mean I don't like him much but who am I to decide who's coming down with me? Maybe he deserves more, he doesn't seem to be bothered by the show our parents are putting up so why does it get to me that much?
The police man spoke to me again, "What?," I snapped back to reality.
The other cop had Geetard on the floor execution style with a gun pointed to his head, I gasped, my stomach flipping violently. He glanced at me sideways, his face drained of all color but his bright hazel eyes, they shone like big brown lights in his blank face...Just look what I did to him, I had no right, this is not trouble with the principle I got him in, he had a fucking gun pointed to his fucking brain!
They handcuffed him and got him off the floor, dragging him roughly, the other officer pulled me up gently and wrapped his arm around my shoulder soothingly, leading me after Geetard and saying something to me in low voice but I couldn 't focus on anything but Geetard, he turned around to glance at me a couple of times with blank expression on his face.

"Stop!," I shrieked, "Stop"

"What is, honey?," the officer squeezed my shoulder a little.

"He didn't do anything to me," I sniffled, the pills effect fading away and I crashed to cold harsh reality, "I swear he didn't!"

"Easy," the officer brushed the hair out of my face, "Take it easy, sweetie"

"No you have to let him go," I jerked away from his touch, "He didn't do anything!"

"It's not your fault, honey", he smiled pitifully at me, glancing in disgust at Geetard who was was being still led away, "He'll be punished, I can promise you that"

"You don't understand!," I exclaimed, "I know him, my parents know him and his parents! We grew up together!"

"Oh sweetie," the cop sighed heavily, his frown deepening, "It's often these we trust are the biggest creeps"

"You don't fucking understand!," I screamed, thinking screaming will get to him better, "We were playing, he chased me down and I freaked! I sleep with him willingly"

He frowned, looking me up, searching for signs of maddening. It felt like I'm going insane, things spun out of my control so fast, it all slipped away from me, everything I ever had was fading.

"Please don't take him away, he didn't do anything, I was just kidding," I grabbed his arm and pleaded.

"Sweetheart, you have nothing to fear, justice will be done," he reassured me.

"But he didn't fucking do anything," tears were welling in my eyes, the other one still dragged Gerard away like a caged beast, people were starting to stare and point and whisper, he hung his head forward, letting his hair fall on his face.
For a second I felt a pang of annoyance, why doesn't he fight or at least struggles? It's always the same with him! No respond when that fucking guy screwed his locker lock, no respond when I call him Geetard, no respond when people make fun of him, no respond when his dad fucks some other slut and no respond when he's being accused of something he didn't even do.

"Please, sir," I begged him, tugging on his sleeve, "We were joking around and I thought I'll get him good"
He scanned me thoughtfully, looked over at his friend swear at Geetard and then back at me, "Please, sir"

"Hey Derek!", he hollered.

Derek turned around and he motioned for him to come over with his finger. Derek huffed and dragged Gerard with him, "What's the matter?"

"She says they were kidding around," the cop shrugged, looking back at me.

"What?," Derek exclaimed, "You sure"

"She insists," he shrugged.

"I am," I nodded in agreement, feeling Gerard's gaze burn into me, "I'm sorry"

"You have nothing better to do?," Derek grumbled, undoing the hand cuffs.

Gerard rubbed his wrists, wincing.

"Why didn't you say anything?," Derek exclaimed at gerard.

"Would you believe me?," Gerard glared back.

"You know it's a serious felony what you did", Derek cocked his eyebrow back at me.

"I'm sorry", I repeated, "I know"

"we could press charges at you", Derek wagged his finger at me, "how old are you?"

"15", I muttered, sending my gaze to the dirty sticky floor, "I won't do this again"

"you better", he placed the cuffs back on his belt, "next time you won't get away so easy"

"I know", I sniffled back a little, "I'm sorry"

They gave us one last look and walked away, shaking their heads.
I still won't meet his gaze, I looked everywhere but at him. He didn't say a word either, just stood in his place, staring at me.
I knew I should apologize or something but the words won't come out, neither would any sound, I pressed my lips together and took a step back cautiously, like the world will go to shit if I moved...It didn't so I took another one and started walking...Left right left right...One two three, step by step and he followed me again, from the corner of my eye, I saw him smirking and felt that pang of annoyance again, he's doing this to spite me.
Sign up to rate and review this story