Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > We can settle this affair.

Taking it.

by darkviolet 5 reviews

Like father like son.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama,Erotica - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-03-07 - Updated: 2008-03-07 - 1394 words

0Unrated
He was babbling on, I couldn't hear what about because the noise level was higher then high but I was sure it has to do something with the stunt I pulled earlier. His presence aggravated me, put pressure on me and I wanted him away so I stopped and looked around for something to draw his attention to.
A lingerie store on my left and baby clothes on my right, weighing down the results, I stepped into the lingerie pink painted store and my first reaction was to roll my eyes, I mean come on! Just cause it's a women shop doesn't mean it has to be all pink and frilly and fluffy, I hate that stereotype. Women can be bold and daring and sexually evolved, not every girl had to have rose petals and candles to 'make love', even the term made me sick, make love...Why does it have to be such a fluffy expression, why not fuck? Why not? The sweet scent that hit me once entering the shop contributed to the wave of sickness, even the scent felt pink.
Geetard was peering around like he's in fucking Narnia, feeling the fabric on the manikin and smiling a little to himself, I rolled my eyes again. Men.
But then again my dad never went shopping for underwear with my mom, he always waited outside, respecting her territory, of course he was a real man...is a real man unlike Geetard here.
I moved deeper into the shop, picking up shit, looking at the tags, feeling my heart rate pick up at the triple figured nimbers and drop it back, Geetard was of course following me around, smirking, chuckling and sneering. I couldn't d take it much longer, I needed a moment to myself, I grabbed a random set of a black see through panties and a bra and disappeared into the changing room.
Once in the cubicle, I allowed myself to exhale, the smell here wasn't as sweet and the light was less bright and Geetard was absent.
I leaned on the door and shot my eyes for a while, massaging my aching temples, I fumbled with the lid onmy pill bottle and swallowed a few, feeling their instant soothing relief.
My eyes locked on the set I hung up on the little hook and without even looking at the tag, knowing I couldn't afford it, I stripped of my shirt and old bra and put on the black one.
It was comfortable, it pushed my boobs up slightly.
On a sudden urge I barged out of the dressing room all smiles and giggles, the store was even more packed then it was when I first came in, I narrowed my eyes, scanning for Geetard among the unfamiliar awe struck faces, most of them were girls with their eyebrows cocked and some guys with their jaws hanging.
I found him thumbling a thong unsure of how to hold it, he kept twisting it and flipping the different strings, getting his fingers tangled in the bright green thong with a deep concentration on his face, "So what do you think?," I tapped on his shoulder.

"Hmm," he glanced at me distracted and took a second look with his eyes popping out of their sockets, "What the fuck?", he grabbed me and led me back to the dressing rooms section, shoving me back into my cubicle but as he shoved me in, I grabbed his shirt and pulled him in with me, closing the door behind me.

I pinned him down against the wall, "You don't like what I wearing?"

"That's the problem," he said sharply, not moving like he's afraid to be touched, "You're not wearing anything"

"What about my new bra," I brought up his hands and placed them on my breasts, securing them with mine on top, "You don't like it?"
He looked like he was about to walk out on me so I brushed his hands against my hard nibbles, poking through the extremely thin fabric.

"Stop," he muttered.

"Why?," I bit down on his chin, going down to his neck, "You're not a man enough like your dad?"

"Don't", he tensed immediately and pushed me away a little.

"what," I shrugged, "I'm just stating the obvious," I tugged on the bottom of his shirt before sneaking my cold hands underneath it and tracing his warm skin with my fingers, "He fucks two grown women and you can't even handle one little girl?," I smirked evilly as he gave me a look before I crushed my lips on his, "Or maybe he doesnt fuck your mother at all, she sits at home waiting when he's off sucking my mom at the office".

His hazel eyes flickered a little, "Shut up"

"Truth hurts?," I sucked on his neck, swirling my tongue a little on his skin, "I know but it's true, we can follow him and verify it. When was the last time he fucked her? Last month? Last year? Maybe thanksgiving?"

"Viola," he had a warning tone to his voice, locking my wrists with his palms and pulling me away, "Stop it"

"Ah," I made a face, "You went gay on my ass? Like father like son," I threw back his words from last night.

"Get a grip," he whispered since there were voices coming from the cubicle next door.

"On what?," I smirked at his groin, licking my lips suggestively, "Still can't get it up? Don't worry I'm sure your dad can give you some of his medication or perhaps tips"

"Psycho bitch," he hissed, making a move for the door.

"I know you are but who am I", i giggled, throwing myself against the door and grabbing him by the cock which to my surprise was really hard, but judging by his behavior you'd think he's completely turned off, "so you don't want to fuck me anymore?"

"stop it", he breathed out as I slipped my hand into his jeans and massaged his hard length, "You can't...Not here"

I smiled when the hazel disappeared between his eyelids, panting, "No...Stop"

"I have no intention of doing so," I slided down on my knees, unzipped him and before he could protest any more, freed him of his boxers and slid his dick in my mouth.

"Aw fuck," he moaned.

I held him in my hand and licked and sucked the tip, first gently them more forcefully, Watching his reaction I figured he liked when I went up and down his shaft with my lips pressed tightly around him, working my tongue at the same time.

"Is it OK?," I leaned back a little, "Is this how you Ways love it?"

He nodded, his cheeks are flushed with color and sweat and eyes glazed.

"Are you sure?," I smiled, breaking any contact I had ,"Cause I can stop"

"Yeah," he croaked.

"I'm sorry what? Speak up please"

"Fuck," he ran his hand through his hair.

"Fuck you? No can do," I laughed softly.

"Just finish what you started," he was getting restless by the moment and I thrived on the control I had over him.

"Are you sure?," I bit my lip, "Cause I was just a virgin a week ago"

Before I could react he grabbed the back of my hair and pulled me back on him, going faster by the second, and with each time he pumped deeper into my throat.
And with each thrust, he pulled me harder by the hair.
I was completely overwhelmed by the roughness, I tried to push him back a little but he didn't even notice and kept pumping so fast in my mouth, it began aching.
Just when I kinda found a more or less comfortable position on my knees, he exploded directly into my throat, I gasped and chocked, collapsing on the floor and coughing it out.
Tears added their share to the mix, I felt like a dirty whore who served her purpose since he already pulled his pants up and stared down at me, not even offering me a hand up.
I wiped my face on my shirt before slipping it on.

"You're buying it?," he asked.

"What?," I was still out of it.

"The bra," he motioned on my chest.

I smirked a little and pushed the door open and hurried through the packed store.
Sign up to rate and review this story