Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Makedamnsure

chapter 1

by kayla--x 1 review

can you take away, this pain...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-03-05 - Updated: 2008-03-06 - 1083 words

0Unrated
Kayla’s pov


“Okay, let’s start off with highway to hell” I said to my band, we were going really good. We got to our positions and we started playing highway to hell.
One of my fav songs by AC/DC.
“Okay ready….go” I said and we started playing.



“Living easy, living' free
Season ticket, on a one - way ride
Asking nothing, leave me be
Taking everything in my stride
Don't need reason, don't need rhyme
Ain't nothing I would rather do
Going down, party time
My friends are gonna be there too

I'm on the highway to hell
Highway to hell
I'm on the highway to hell
Highway to hell

No stop signs, speeding' limit
Nobody's gonna slow me down
Like a wheel, gonna spin it
Nobody's gonna mess me 'round
Hey Satan! Paid my dues.
Playing' in a rocking' band
Hey Mama! Look at me
I'm on my way to the promise land

I'm on the highway to hell
Highway to hell
I'm on the highway to hell
Highway to hell

don’t stop me!”
I sang we played so good.
We then stopped and we sat on the lounge.


“Good work guys, I think we need to make our own song though” I said and everyone agreed.

“Yea and we could learn one of you dad’s songs Kayla” Shelby asked and we all said yes. Band practice was over for now, but they were coming back this arvo to practice one more song and then it would be over for today.

“Hey guys, do you wanna come down to the lake tonight and we can hangout and have a few drinks and just have some fun.” Belinda suggested and smiled evilly, we all laughed.

“sure, its gonna be the last time we can do this before the oldies get home, so I guess we can have a bit of fun.” James said, and we all agreed that we would meet at my house at 9, because Donna would be out tonight with a few friends.
We talked for a while and then Shelby, Belinda and James went home. I started working on a new song.
I got up and got my acoustic, and just started strumming any tune. Soon random lyrics came to my head, I started singing.


“Curled in a corner, she lies. Abandoned as a small baby child,
and how can she think to rejoice.
In a world that has given no choice. And can you take away this pain,
can you heal,
all her sufferings,
and can you take away the shame that she feels,
in knowing you.

Although she’s surrounded by friends,
the hurts that she’s feels have no end, and bleeding she falls and she screams
“please take me away from here.”.
And can you take away her pain,
can you heal,
all her sufferings, and can you take away this shame that she feels,
in knowing you………in knowing you.

Because I can take away your pain, and I can heal all your sufferings, and I can take away this shame that you feel, by loving you.
And I can take away the pain,
and I can heal all your sufferings, and I can take away the shame you feel,
we’ll live again, we’ll live again”


‘Whoa that was good, ill show the guys at next band practice’ I thought to myself as I wrote down the notes and the lyrics on a spare bit of paper.
I looked at the clock and it read 2:30. They should be here any minuet now.
And the heard the door bell ring. I went and let them in, and we went to the garage and started tuning our instruments.

“Hey guys, I made a new song, it was quick, but It sounds good, wanna hear?” I asked them and them all said yes,
I sat on the lounge and held my guitar. I started playing and soon it was over.

“Wow Kayla, I really liked it, I could really play that with the bass, here, show me the notes and let’s see if it goes.” Shelby said grabbing her bass, I gave her the paper and she started playing, it sounded really good on bass as well. James soon found a beat and was so good.
Belinda backed me up and did a little tune that went with it. It was our first song and it sounded so good.
What I didn’t know, is that we had an audience that was listing outside the garage door.
We stopped playing, and Shelby was playing a baseline that I recognized but couldn’t find the name.

“Whats that Shelby?” I asked her, strumming my own guitar softly.

“Its house of wolves, by my chem., I learnt it last night.” She said with a smiled on her face. We all burst out laughing. It was our favorite song and everyone knew it but Shelby.

“Well it’s about time you learnt it, it sounds pretty gay when it’s just me, Belinda and James playing” I said laughing.
“You know, I think my dad would hate that song if he heard us playing it without a bass, its sound like…..I don’t know but I never want to hear it again.” We all laughed.

“Yea, yea, yea, can we play, I really wanna see how I go, please Kayla…” Shelby asked pleading with me.

“Oh my fucking god woman, I swear to god your gonna kill me one day, okay we can play it” I said and we got to our positions.
“Okay James, count us in.” I said and he did.
We played it all the right through, I was singing, I had a feeling someone was listening to us….. We finished Shelby had a massive smiled on her face.

“I think uncle Mikey gonna be very impressed, you leant the whole song last night yes?” I asked Shelby and we started putting our stuff away. She nodded.
I was impressed, it took me about a week to lean it on normal guitar.
We finished packing up and I looked over and saw Belinda was still
going, I went over and helped her.

“Hey Bell, want some help?” I asked her and she nodded. When everyone was finished,
(except James, he left his drums here), we walked out of the garage and went to the kitchen and I nearly died of shock.......



x-- ooh who is it.???
R & R
Sign up to rate and review this story