Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Makedamnsure

chapter 2

by kayla--x 1 review

whats wrong my little smashing pumpkin.?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-03-06 - Updated: 2008-03-07 - 2374 words

1Moving
“So, you decide to make a band and not inform your own father, Kayla Marie way, I am very………..impressed, we heard you guys playing and we all just stopped and listened, then when you played our song, you guys played better than us, but im sorry, but you didn’t ask permission to play our song or the other song, so I am going to have to sue you” Gerard was standing in the kitchen with the other guys, they all had huge grins on the faces.
I literally ran over to Gerard and tackled him with a hug, I missed my dad so much.
I hugged him so tight and he hugged back as well.

“Awww thanks dad, we only started it a couple of days after you went on tour, but we didn’t want to tell anyone, we are still deciding if we want to take it to the next level, damn, we don’t even have a name yet.” I said while still hugging him, I pulled back and I smiled at him, he was smiling back. I gave each of the other guys a hug.

“Oh and just so you know, im not going to pay you, and the first song was my song, I wrote it today and we leant it today.” I said and the guy’s mouth dropped. James, Shelby Belinda and I just laughed our head off.

“Are you serious, you wrote that, you never cease to amaze me Kayla Way” Frank said, and all the everybody laughed.
Soon we were all in the lounge room listening to how mikey had this interview and then he heard this girl scream out if she could get my autograph.
Belinda, James and Shelby were sitting on the lounge and I was sitting in James lap with my legs on Belinda.
Gerard was watching us closely, but he all ways has since the ‘mark’ incidence. James and I on the other hand, have gotten a lot closer since that, every since Gee went on tour, James has come over everyday and we hung out everyday.
He sometimes sleeps over and stays in my bed cause I am too stubborn to let him sleep on the stingy couch.

no seriously.

the couch it not comfortable for a whole nights sleep, you can nap on it, but you cant have a full sleep on it.
If people saw us and didn’t know that we were the bestest friends ever,
people would think we were a couple, we hug, kiss on the cheek, cuddle on couches, sleep together
(your disgusting, I meant cuddling up when sleeping in the same BED!!!).
So yea, we have become a lot closer since the incidence and since Gerard left for the last tour.
I was sitting on his lap, so my legs were on the side of him and I had my arms around his neck, he had his right arm around my back and his left arm around my stomach.
I looked over at Gerard and I saw him looking at us with his ‘thinking’ face, he looked up at me and I smiled at him, and he smiled back.
The guys stayed for another hour, and then they went home.
James and ray were the last ones to leave. I was talking to James on the patio and Gerard was talking Ray. I was standing with my arms around James’s neck and he had his hands on my hips.

“So I guess were not gonna go out drinking tonight” James said kind of loudly, that ray and Gerard stopped talking at looked at us.
I looked at James and then at ray and Gerard and smiled.

“He’s kidding, we don’t do that” I said and I pinched the back of James neck to make him nod. Ray and Gerard looked at us strangely and then started talking again, I turned around to James and glared, he mouthed a ‘sorry’. I just laughed.

“I guess not.” I said then he gave me a cuddle.

“So what are you doing tomorrow?” He asked me and I shrugged.

“Im probably gonna hang out with ray and my mum, you know family stuff, so no Kayla’s allowed.” He said and poked my nose with his nose, it tickled.

“Well in that case im gonna hang out with dad, you know just me and him, no James’s allowed” I said taking my arms off him and crossing them over my chest. He just laughed and pulled me closer.

“Well then both of us our hanging out with our family’s then” he said, his face coming closer, and closer, and then he licked my cheek. I made a disgusted face and he just giggled.

“Okay James, let’s go...” Ray said, I went over to him and gave him a hug.
I gave James another hug he kissed me on the cheek. They were walking down the steps, and me Gerard walked back inside.
I was so happy I had my dad back.

“Dad I thought you were not meant to be here till 3 days, what going on?” I asked when I suddenly realized that they were actually not supposed to be here.

“Well, the tour finished up a little early, we could of stayed and hung out with everyone, but we decided to come home, I decided to come home, I missed you Kayla.” He said sitting on the lounge, I sat next to him and cuddled into him.

“So, you and James have gotten pretty close, are you two dating now?” Gerard, trying to sound like he didn’t care, when he did.

I smiled.

“Nooo dad, where not dating, he has just gotten a lot closer to me, when you go he is the only man in my life besides you and the other guys.” I said and I smiled

“He is there for me, when your away, we look after each other.” I said looking up at him.
He had his thinking face on.

“What are you thinking about?” I said, he just smiled and shook his head.

“Don’t worry about it, now let’s talk about this little band you’ve got going, whats going on there?” he asked stroking my hair.

“Well, when you were away, James came and stayed the night and we got talking about you guys and how you made it big, and we were talking about maybe getting Shelby and Belinda over and seeing if they are good,
Shelby plays bass and Belinda plays guitar, James plays drums and I play lead guitar and vocals.
We have only been practicing for about 2 weeks with other people’s songs, but this morning I finished my song and we all leant it, we sounded really good and I love the lyrics.
I don’t know if we are going to take it further but for now, its just something we do to keep our minds off being sad because you ain’t here.
And even if we were to take it professionally, we don’t even have a band name.” I said to him and he just looked at me.
“But, I don’t know…” I said and I put my head back down.

“Well, from what I heard today, you sound really good, and if luck has it, we started in the same garage and look at us now.” Gerard said and I nodded
“Kayla what do you want to do?”

“I haven’t really thought about it, I mean, ever since I was in Australia I have always wanted to be in a band or done something to do with music, I haven’t really had any other dreams.” I said and it scared me because it was true, I didn’t know what I wanted to be.

“Well Kayla, I know James wants to be in a band and make it professionally, Ray told me he told him.” I looked up at him
“Kayla I think you would be great, just don’t steal the spot light from your dad okay?” he said and we both laughed.

“Can I ask you something Kayla?” I nodded and he continued. “what did James mean by going out drinking tonight, your not doing what I think your doing when im tour, right?” he asked me and I immediately looked away from him and shook my head, not being able to look at him.
“Kayla……I know you James, Shelby and Belinda had a couple of drinks on your 15th.” I snapped my head and looked at him.

“How do you know about that?” I said confused and worried. He cocked an eyebrow at me, and I bit my lip.

“Im your father Kayla, I know what you’re up to, no matter where I am, but im just glad you did it in the house, your not doing anything else are you?” He asked getting suspicious.
He glance at my arms, I then got angry.

“Like what dad, im too damn happy for me to do anything else.” I said getting out of the hug and sitting next to him,
I crossed my arms.

“I know, but im just checking because you are so much like me when I was younger and that was my reason to Mikey when he asked me, please Kayla, don’t do anything stupid, im here for you, talk to me, I know what your going through, if you ever do get to that stage.” He said leaning his head on my arm and getting comfortable. I sighed.

“I know dad, I know you will always be there for me, and if I ever do get to that stage, I promise you will be the first one I come to. Do you really think I might become depressed?” I asked him starting to get scared.
He got up and put his arm around me and I leant on his chest.

“I don’t know, but I hope not, it would break me to see you that way.” He said shakily, I looked up and saw he had teary eyes.
I frowned and layed my head so I was looking up at him. He just gave a weak smile.

“Please don’t cry dad, its not good to cry.” I said and I touched his cheek. He smiled more bigly and the tears vanished.
“Good, well I think you should go to bed dad” I said stuck up my nose sucked in my tummy. It went good, until he decided to start tickling me,
I laughed really high pitched and he looked at me funny, and then started cracking up himself.
I just stared at him and he looked at me and laughed even harder.

“What is wrong with you?” I asked him giggling while talking. He stopped and wiped his eye before answering.

“You, my little smashing pumpkin.” He said and gave me a cuddle. I looked at him with a disgusting face.

“No, dad just no, im too old for the little baby names, just stop okay, accept it.” I said and I laughed. He looked sad.

“Oh why can’t I call my little munchkin, little baby names, is it because she might get embarrassed, oh, my poor little bunny rabbit,” I stared to glare at him and he stopped immediately.
“Okay, ill stop if you stop making that face that gives me nightmares.” He said and we both laughed.

“Do you want to do something tomorrow, just you and me?” He asked and I smiled and nodded.
“We can go into New York if you want” He asked me and I smiled even bigger.

“I remember the first time you took me to New York, I was 10 and it was the first time I went on tour with yous.
We went to time square and I remember there was big coke bottle, and we went up on the roof of the hotel and I got cold, oh yea and then I remember running away from you at bedtime, oh and I also remember you dumping water on me!!” I said and he sniggered at the last bit, I hit his arm softly, and he shrugged.

“Well you wouldn’t get up, I asked you like 10 times and you just ignored me, and yes I remember as well.” He said smiling at me.
“Now tomorrow, I bet you anything we will meet at least one fan, so we should probably go disguised.” He said but my laughing cut him off.
“Whats so funny?” he said and started poking me.

“You, ‘now tomorrow, I bet you anything we will meet at least one fan so we should probably go disguised’, you just sounded funny.” I said and started laughing again.

“Okay well, you can go laugh your butt off to bed because that’s what I am doing” he said getting up so quickly it made me fall off the couch and on the floor.
He stood there laughing at me, I got up and was grinning evilly, and he looked at me and then turned around and ran up the stairs,
I was right behind him.
I caught him on the stairs and jumped on his back, it made him fall on the stairs and we just lying there in fit of laughter.

“okay, okay, you got me, im sorry, goodnight Kayla sugar, ill see you in the morning” Gerard said getting up and helping me up.

“Goodnight dad, im glad your back, cause my birthday is coming up and it is the big 16th, and I would hate for you not to come and give me a present.” I said laughing, he cocked an eyebrow and looked at me
shocked.
“What?” I said innocently. He just smiled and shook his head.

“Nothing, goodnight Kayla, see you in the morning” he said and kissed my forehead and I gave him a cuddle and he went to his room and I went to mine.
I fell on my bed and feel to sleep almost immediately.....









x-- my little smashing pumpkin..
thats adorable.
R & R please.
also please rate my story, it hasnt had any yet. LOL =]
Sign up to rate and review this story