Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Sunflowers

Chapter 27

by lyssaleigh 0 reviews

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2008-03-08 - Updated: 2008-03-08 - 1148 words

0Unrated
It was William Beckett. My heart skipped a beat. He was so gorgeous in person.
“Thank you for the dance, I’m William.” He extended his right arm.
“No, thank you. I’m Alyssa.”
“Brendon’s girl?” I nodded. “Oh man I was warned to stay away from you.”
“What? Why?” I declared
“Well…” he trailed off and played with his hair. “We had sex one night at a party.” I laughed.
“Oh come on now. Surely you can come up with a better reason.” I told him. But he just gave me a quizzical look.
“You don’t remember?” oh my, he was serious. I shook my head no. “But it was great sex.”
“Was I drunk?” he replied by nodding his head. Oh great. “When?” I asked.
“June 13th -”
“You mean that was you at the BBQ at that girl’s house?” again, he nodded. “And we had sex?”
“Yes we did.”
“Are you sure this was me?” I normally don’t do stuff like this.
“Yes I know, Amanda told me that afterward when she found us.”
“She found us? And didn’t bother to tell me?”
“You seriously don’t remember?” I fiercely shook my head.
“Yes, I remember meeting you but Kayla was trying to get me wasted and it worked but I don’t remember doing anything with you.” He looked a little hurt. “Wasn’t Amanda dating Sisky?”
“Kinda, they tried but it didn’t work out.” Oh god, I’ve been a horrible person. I’ve had sex with William Beckett whom I wouldn’t mind having sex with although I can’t remember it.
“I’m sorry I wouldn’t have troubled but you just look so different I didn’t recognize you. You cut your hair, grew some bangs, and lost a little weight. You look gorgeous.” I blushed at his comment.
“William! What are you doing?” it was Sisky. He raced over to us.
“Hello Sisky, nice to see you again.” I smiled at him.
“It’s nice to see you too Alyssa and congratulations.” Then Amanda appeared out of nowhere.
“Thank you, hi Amanda dear.” I greeted her.
“Hi. What do we have here?” she asked.
“Oh William and I were just discussing the fact that we had sex but I don’t remember but you two didn’t tell me.” I told them as sweetly as I could. I was upset but if Brendon didn’t have to find out then that would be great.”
“What did I hear you say?” asked Sis, leaning her ear more. Great now she’ll run and tell Spencer, who will tell Ryan, who will tell Brendon. And then Brendon would tell the whole bar as he yells at me.
“Nothing Sis.” She went back to dancing. “Let’s take this outside.” I beckoned them to follow as I made my way to the door. We ended outside in the cold “Now explain yourselves pronto.” I spat at Amanda and Sisky. They both just started rambling on at the same time you couldn’t understand it.
“One at a time.” William screamed then added, “Please.” Amanda spoke first. “Well I know I should have told you but then I thought that you would have fallen for William and I really liked him at the time so it just seemed easier to not tell you. I know it was wrong of me and I’m sorry. Please forgive me.” She glanced at Sisky.
“I really liked Amanda at the time, but like she said she was interested in William but to have found you two in that situation I knew she needed a shoulder to cry on. So I would be there but that fell through once she found the job with Panic.”
“I still can’t believe that you didn’t tell me. I’m sorry William.” I pushed passed my best friend and fled for the bathroom.
“Alyssa please wait.” I heard someone call but I didn’t want to talk to anyone, not even my love Brendon. I opened the door and found and empty stall. I just sat on the seat and cried. I couldn’t believe I was such a whore. “Alyssa?” I heard that same voice.
“William? Why are you in the ladies room?” I asked while wiping the tears away. I hated when I cried in public.
“I wanted to talk to you, if you don’t mind, I’d like to talk outside the bathroom.” I opened the stall and laughed. He took my hand and led me to the second floor. I didn’t realize there was one the first time I came in here. He pulled out a bar stool for me as we sat a table near the rail. He pulled the chair next to mine so we could hear each other over the loud music.
“I’m sorry, I feel like such a whore.” I told him.
“But you’re not. I shouldn’t have taken advantage of you when you were drunk. You we so beautiful and the sex was amazing.” I smiled.
“I wish I could remember it. I’m sorry that I don’t.”
“Well I could refresh your memory.” He rested his hand on mine he leaned over to kiss me. I tried to back away but I couldn’t or I’d fall over the side. Then I saw him. My Brendon. He looked hurt, confused and had every right to be. William had pressed his lips against mine. I quickly pushed him away.
“William, I’m sorry. That was in the past and I’m engaged to Brendon. I squeeze through the table and stool to make my way downstairs. I ran into Brendon on the stairs. “I’m sorry.” I cried in his chest. “I couldn’t remember and he just wanted to refresh my memory but I didn’t want him.” I spat at him.
“What? Are you drunk?”
“Not completely. I just had 3 wine coolers.” I smiled at him it didn’t take me long to get drunk.
“Let’s go back to the hotel and sort everything out.” I nodded and he went to retrieve our coats. As I waited by the door I noticed that Spencer had joined Sis on the dance floor. It looked like they were going to do it right then and there. Then I saw Ken and thought Kay was with them, but she was nowhere to be found. Neither was Jon…must have headed back early. I saw Amanda and Ryan dancing a little bit. We made eye-contact, she looked sorry but I’m just not ready to forgive her. “Ready?” I took my coat and he helped me put it on. We made our way out into the New York weather. Fresh snow was falling, laying nicely on the ground.
Sign up to rate and review this story