Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Sunflowers

Chapter 28

by lyssaleigh 0 reviews

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2008-03-08 - Updated: 2008-03-08 - 768 words

0Unrated
Shortly we arrived at the hotel and proceeded to our room. I changed into my pajamas before explaining the recent event to Brendon. We undressed in silence and crawled into bed.
“First I want to say how much I love you. And I’m so honored that you asked me to be your wife. But after I tell you this I completely understand that if you don’t want to marry me.” I started off. “I slept with William Beckett at partying during the summer a year or so ago that I don’t recall.” His face dropped.
“How could you not remember?” was his first question.
“I was completely wasted. It was Kayla’s idea since I never got completely smashed.” I took a breath before continuing. “Amanda liked William at the time and Sisky liked Amanda. Amanda found William and I but she never told me .She thought that I would go after him, if I knew. Her and Sisky decided it would be best not to tell me. And I just found out tonight. I’m so sorry babe.” I went to hug but he just backed away.
“I need to think about this.” He told me. And left the room. Well at least he didn’t yell or scream or anything like that. I put my ipod on, rolled over and fell asleep. Next morning I awoke to find Brendon sleeping beside me. Well at least wasn’t infuriated with me. I got up and went to the bathroom. When I came out I noticed the only other person up was Spencer. He was cooking breakfast in the tiny kitchen.
“Good morning.” I startled him.
“Morning. I heard about last night.” He told me.
“Oh.” Was all I said as I sat at the counter. He set a coffee mug in front and poured some hot water for me. He knew I liked tea in the morning. Especially Starbuck’s.
“But congrats to you and Brendon…” he trailed off.
“Spencer after what happened I’m not sure that there will be a wedding.” He gave a stern look.
“You two can get through this. It’s not like you cheated on him. This happened a couple of summers ago correct?” I nodded. “There’s nothing that should be affecting your relationship in my eyes. It’s not like you had sex with him last night. So hun I think your safe.” Just then we heard the door slam open and voices laughing. I got off my butt to see who walked through. I was surprised to see a delusional Kay lip-locked to a hung over Vanness.
“Kayla Renee!” I called her name and went to pull her off of him before Jon saw anything. But I was too late. Jon must have woken from the commotion. He ran past me and pulled Kayla off of Vanness then punched him in the jaw. He lifted Kayla and took her to his room. I raced to help Vanness. He was sprawled in our doorway. Spencer raced to my aid and we laid him on the couch. I then left to get him ice for his jaw and stopped my room to get my phone to call Ken.
“He should be ok.” Spence told me as he took the ice from my hands. I nodded and dialed Ken’s number.
“Hey Ken, this Alyssa from last night…I’m well how are you?...oh. I was actually calling because I have a hung over Vanness in my hotel room…Yes really…Ok we’re at the Hilton…Just call when you get here…see you then…” I hung up. “He’s on his way?”
“Your fuck buddy?” Brendon’s voice boomed from behind me. I was shocked that he would say that.
“No, Ken…Vanness is here.” I swiftly walked past to grab a quick shower before Ken arrived. Why did he have to be so cold? Men! Can’t live with them, can’t live without them. No sooner did I step out and get dressed did Ken call. I told him to come on up. I walked out in to the main room to see that Amanda, Ryan, and Sis were up. Amanda just looked at me with her sorry eyes. I love this girl to death and I know that she had good reason to keep the secret from me. She technically didn’t lie to me though…I never asked so she never told. I heard a knock on the door that interrupted my thoughts. I opened to see a gorgeous Chinese man.
Sign up to rate and review this story