Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Sunflowers

Chapter 29

by lyssaleigh 0 reviews

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2008-03-08 - Updated: 2008-03-08 - 497 words

0Unrated
“你好!” I gave him a hug.
“你好吗?”
“我不好。你呢?.”
“我很好.”
“English please.” Lexi told me a little annoyed.
“对不起. Oops I meant sorry.” Ken just laughed with me. “He’s right here.” I took him to the couch.
“Wow he looks rough.” Were the first words out of his mouth at the site of Vanness. He was correct. “谢谢 for taking care of him.” He helped his friend up and they walked out the door.
“不客气 再见” He was out the door.
“Grr why can’t you speak English?” Sis stormed off. Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed. I heard Spencer run after her trying to tell it’s the way they talk. He was such a sweetheart.
“Jon I’m sorry! How many times do I have to tell you?” we heard Kay scream through the door.
“A lot because it doesn’t erase the fact that you cheated on me! I thought you loved me.” Jon flung open the door and stormed out. We all acted like we weren’t listening to anything they were saying.
“Jon I’m sorry I got drunk and Vanness was there. I didn’t see you coming to my aid.” Jon turned around to face her.
“Come to your aid? I told you when you were sober that I had a headache and was leaving but you could have fun. Although I didn’t mean this much fun.”
“Vanness means nothing to me. Just some guy I’ve always dreamed about fucking since I was a teenager.”
“You fucked him?” Kayla didn’t answer right away. “You did! I didn’t think you went that far!” Jon grabbed his jacket and opened up the door.
“Hey Jon. Please don’t go.” Ryan pleaded with him. “We have an hour or so before we leave for England.”
“I’m not getting on plane with that whore.” He pointed directly at Kay.
“Jon she’s not a whore!” Amanda screamed. “She made a mistake. People make mistakes. It was probably a once in a life time opportunity too. Right Kay? You’ll never see him again.”
“Probably not.” She replied taking a step out of the doorway. “Jon I love you so much. If I would have been sober none of this would have happened. But it did and I’m sorry. I can’t control myself when I drink. I’m sorry. I never meant to hurt you.” Jon seemed to calm down a bit. He closed the door and set his jacket on the arm of the chair. Then walked swiftly passed us into his room, kicking Kay out of the door frame. Then I made eye contact with Brendon. He walked toward me, took my hand and led me to our room.
“Lys. I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have got so hurt and defensive. And I realize that you’ve probably had sex with many guys before and after William.” I stopped him.
“I thought I was a virgin.” His face dropped.
Sign up to rate and review this story