Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Sunflowers

Chapter 30

by lyssaleigh 0 reviews

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2008-03-08 - Updated: 2008-03-08 - 927 words

0Unrated
“I mean I was at the time of the party but I had sex afterwards. That one I remembered.” I thought about it for a minute. Amanda actually did me a favor by not telling me. Then I wouldn’t have remembered my first time.
“Who may I ask?”
“Oh it was Ben.”
“Ben you mean the one who was living at home with you?”
“Yes I told you we dated. I flew home one weekend for a wedding I believe. Actually it was my old college roommate and her boyfriend. Well Ben was there. One thing lead to another.”
“Now I feel worse.”
“Aww how come?” he gave me that look of disbelief.
“I judge you way too quickly. I mean we haven’t even had sex so I don’t know why I would have assumed that you were that kind of person.”
“Baby it’s ok. Everyone makes mistakes. I’m greatful that you’re not that type to pressure me to having sex. But I’m ready when you are.” He glanced up at me.
“I need a shower.” I giggled.
“What are you implying?” I asked him. “I’ve already taken a shower.”
“That’s right to look good for Ken.”
“Hey! That’s not fair. You have a celebrity that you adore that you need to look your best for.”
“Oh, yea?” he asked. “Name one.”
“Jessica Albro.” He didn’t respond so I continued. “Holly, Angelina Jolie…”
“Ok that’s enough.” He playfully pulled me into a kiss. I was so glad that everything turned to the better for us. I told him to take a shower while I packed. We were leaving in less than hour to catch our plane. Then hello London. I heard a knock on the door. I opened it to reveal a tearful Kayla Renee.
“Sweetie what’s wrong.” She walked in, sat on the bed and burst into tears.
“I feel so horrible that I cheated on Jon. I should have never drank. I should have just went home with Jon to take care of him when he had his headache. I should have-”
“There there sweetie. It’s ok. Everyone makes mistakes. Yinz will get through this. I know you’re strong enough.”
“You have to promise me that you won’t let me drink ever again.”
“I promise.” As soon as I said that Brendon came out in nothing but his towel.
“Hey babe- nevermind.” He turned on his heels and went straight into the bathroom. Kay and I giggled at him. I dried Kayla’s tears with my thumb.
“Are you packed?” she shook her head no. “Well get crackin.” I scolded her. She just laughed,
“Will you help me?” she asked, “Every time I walk in there he just ignores me. Acts like I don’t exist. Then I just feel worse.”
“Sure babe I’ll help.” I followed her out of the room but called to Brendon to tell him we were done so he could get changed. I noticed that Spencer was lugging Lexi’s suitcases into the hallway. He just smiled and I returned one. When we walked in the Jon looked like he just stepped out of the shower. “Nice butt Jon.” He quickly turned around, smiled shyly, gathered his clothes and left. With the two us working we had Kay’s things packed in the hallway in fifteen minutes.
“That’s recording time.” She commented as she joined Amanda on the couch.
“I’ll say.”
“Hey Lys. Can you come here please?” It was Sis calling me.
“What’s up?”
“Jessie’s via webcam and she wants to ask you something.” I stepped in front of her computer.
“Hey Lyssa I wanted to ask you if you would be a bridesmaid in my wedding.” I shrieked.
“Of course I would!!!” she smiled back at me then held up a gorgeous light green sleeveless dress. “Oh Jess that’s beautiful.”
“It’s yours I’m going to overnight it London so you can try it on!”
“I’m excited I can’t wait.”
“Me either. Oh you have to take some pictures of you guys in them and send it to me.” She asked. “I know you’re the photographer of the group. If I ask Amanda she may forget.” We laughed at that. “Speaking of her can I talk to her now.”
“Sure one sec.” I held up my ring. “Brendon proposed!”
“Oh yea I saw that last night. Congratulations.”
“Thank you! I’ll go get Manda. See you soon.”
“Bye Lyssa.” I went to retrieve Manda before heading back into my room.
“Hey sweetie.” He kissed me. Now he was fully dressed and looking sexy in those skin tight jeans. “Guess what?”
“What?”
“Jess asked me to be her Bridesmaid!”
“That’s wonderful news.” Then we heard a scream. Sounded like Amanda.
“Guess Jessie asked her as well.”
“Hey you guys ready?” Ryan popped his head in. “The Limo is here.”
“Yea are you?” I asked my fiancé. He just nodded. We began to pack our bags. we had so much luggage that a van has to come around with us as well. Pretty soon all the bags were packed and we were ready to hit the trail. “Wait can we get one group shot with NYC in the background, please?” Pierre, limo driver offered to take it. “Merci!” I told him and looked at the picture.
“It’s cute.” Commented Amanda. You really couldn’t tell people were mad at each. Thanks guys!
Sign up to rate and review this story