Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Sunflowers

Chapter 31

by lyssaleigh 0 reviews

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2008-03-08 - Updated: 2008-03-08 - 816 words

0Unrated
Shortly after we arrived at the airport we boarded our plane. It was a great big one with lots of noisy people on it. Luckily we were seated in first class. I sat by Brendon in the aisle seat. He just held my hand as we prepared for the runway. We were the last couple in the row. First it was Amanda and Ryan; Kay and Jon; finally Lexi and Spencer.
“Babe” I turned to face him. “This is my first overseas flight.”
“You’ll be fine.” I nodded. “I should call Ben when we land. Remind me.” I miss that kid. Hope he doesn’t have the house torn apart. Well Kristan is there too. I bet he moved into my bed. That little stink pot. He would pull something like that. I got lost in my thoughts until I heard.
“Sweetie, look.” Brendon told me as he leaned back so I could see out the window. The view was spectacular. We were almost above the clouds.
“Everything looks so tiny. It’s so cute.” I exclaimed. I retreated back to my seat before Brendon stole a kiss. I put on my ipod, tilted the chair back and I was ready to go.
“Need a pillow miss?” a stewardess asked.
“Yes please.”
“Falling asleep on me now?” he joked with me.
“I just want to take a nap. Too much excitement in one morning for this girl.” We booth laughed. She came back with a pillow and soon I was drifting off into sleep until I felt Brendon shake me.
“Baby you need to put your seat belt on. Something is happening to the plane.” I fumbled for my seat belt at first but then it snapped. He grabbed my hand and didn’t let it go.
“We’ve hit a little turbulence. It’ll be like this for a little while longer.” The pilot told us. At least it was only turbulence and not a bomb or something. I noticed that two seats ahead Jon grabbed Kay’s hand. At least he still cared. Or maybe they made up by now. It wasn’t a light thing that she did and just look how long it took for Sis and Spencer to get back to normal. The rest of the plane ride was horrible. We didn’t come out of turbulence till we flew over Ireland. About an hour later we were landing in London. It was great to be on the ground again. It was super late and all I wanted to do was crash at the hotel. Tomorrow I’ll go see the sites. It took another half hour before we reached our hotel on the outskirts of London. It was more like a little cottage rather than a hotel. Probably because we would be in London the longest, a week. The guys would do 3 shows in the London area. Then we were off to France, Spain, Italy, Sweden, Denmark, Germany, Hungry, Austria, Poland and Greece. After that it was Taiwan for Chinese New Years. I can’t wait to talk to Ken about those plans.
“Good night babe.” I told Brendon once I was changed climbing into bed.
“Good night my love, I’ll be in soon.” He kissed me on the forehead and tucked me in. I was out as soon as my head hit the pillow. The next thing I knew I was being carried in Brendon’s arm through the snow.
“Brendon what’s happening?”
“Terrorist attack. We were told to evacuate. Don’t worry I grabbed our personals and stuffed them in backpack. But I couldn’t wake you so I just carried you.” He explained quickly.
“You can put me down I’m alright to walk now.” He did. “Where are the others?”
“I’m not sure.” We looked around for awhile. I could make out yellow flames and saw blinky lights from the direction we came. There was no one in close proximity to us. Oh great. I started to Panic. Then I heard.
“Lyssa!” I saw Amanda and Ryan running toward us. I gave her the biggest hug. Then saw Kay and Jon running behind them holding hands. “Where’s Lexi?” Kay shrugged her shoulders.
“Help!” It sounded like Spencer. I raced off in the direction it came.
“Spencer?” I called out to the night air. I was now at the edge of the road overlooking a stream and forest just beyond that.
“Alyssa?” he asked. “It’s Lexi. She slipped and a tree fell on her leg. I can’t move the trunk.” They must have cut through the forest.
“Let me get the guys.” I walked back toward the group. “Guys it’s sis. A tree fell on her leg. Spence needs help.” Didn’t need to tell them twice as they all ran in the direction of where I just come.
Sign up to rate and review this story