Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Zoom. Zoom! ... Shit.

Chapter Eleven

by xXlifesapartyXx 5 reviews

yayness. :D

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Horror,Humor - Published: 2008-03-08 - Updated: 2008-03-08 - 407 words

0Unrated
"Brendon, what the hell are we gonna do?! The fucking freak is picking us off like flies!! We're the only two left!!"

Spencer was about to continue on his fearfilled rant, but Brendon interupted him.

"Spencer I don't know what we're gonna do!! We both lost our bestfriends and we're apart! There's not much we can do!!"

"BUT I DON'T WANNA WAIT FOR MY HORRORIFIC DEMISE!! I WANT JON AND RYAN BACK ALIVE AND OUT OF THIS HELL HOLE!!!"

"SPENCER SHUT UP!!" This voice was one they hadn't heard in a while, making it soothing in some strange way.

"...It can't be..." Brendon wasn't believing it, obviously.

"I thought you were dead!!"

"I'm badly hurt, but I'm not dead yet."

"Brendon are you okay?" Spencer was a little worried about Brendon's odd silence, if he wasn't, why would he ask?

"S-s-s-spencer... Th-th-that's not Ryan you're talking to." Brendon was frozen in fear, having a staring contest with a creature of a different origin.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Spencer was slightly confused and unbelieving. "Who else could I be talking to and how do you know?"

"Th-th-th-th-th-th door to m-m-my cage is op-p-p-pen. I'm s-s-st-t-t-t-taring right at it."

The creature was a blue-ish grey rubbery, wrinkly skin covered thing, wearing Ryan's clothes and the same hair as Ryan, as well as voice. He was sitting against the wall like Ryan would, but the stare, and the demeanor of the look were alien compared to Ryan's.

"Brendon are those fumes from that hole getting to you again?"

"Spencer those stopped a while ago!!" Brendon didn't dare break the eye connection between himself and the 'Ryan imposter'.

"Brendon if you can see me then where are my wounds at?"

The creature kept the same glint in its eyes as it practically stole the words out of Ryan's own mouth.

"But you don't have any..." Brendon's voice faded into a slight whisper, close to an inaudible volume. Brendon's eyes rolled back as his breath quicked slightly and he feel forward with a disgusting SPLAT! Brendon's breath slowed as the cage remained in its closed position to which it never moved and the mysterious creature disintegrates into the newly disfunctional section of his mind.

__________________________________
A/N: What do you think? I obviously couldn't keep Ryan out of the story for too long. :D KEEP REVIEWING OR I'LL STOP!! And no one wants that. :D Hope your days are wonderful. :)
Sign up to rate and review this story