Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Zoom. Zoom! ... Shit.

Chapter Twelve

by xXlifesapartyXx 1 review

YAY!! The long awaited chapter!! :D

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Horror - Published: 2008-04-23 - Updated: 2008-04-24 - 360 words

0Unrated
"W-what happened?" Spencer was trying to see into Brendon's cage and do everything to keep his mind off of Jon's dead body.

"Is he gonna be okay?" Ryan was trying to keep calm and not worry too much.

"I'm not sure, but I do wanna know what that little episode was about."

"Yeah...me too..."

Then came a startling moan from not too far away from them all.

"W-where am I?!" Jon's voice surprisingly rang out from another cage, slightly distant from the others.

Spencer looks at Jon's motionless and colorless body in fear. He recognized the voice, unsure of where it came from.

"Jon?? I thought you died." Ryan was apparently confused as well.

"Huh? When did I die? I've been all alone for the past two months cause you all went on a trip and didn't tell me...What are you doing here? And why am I here?"

"Uhhh...Wait...Now I'm confused..."

"Who's real and who really died?"

"How did this all happen?"

"Who's behind all this anyways?"

They were all too busy arguing to hear the conversation happening on the other side of the room between two people of who no one knows.

"So have they figured it out yet?" An unfamiliar person spoke in whispers, immersed in the shadows with another, not so unfamiliar person.

"No, they're still ever so confused. They think someone's dead but then another one shows up. They shouldn't figure it out until it's too late."

"Good...Good...Let's keep it that way. I'll be back in time for termination."

"I'll keep them under a VERY close watch."

"Good...And do something about the noise level."

"I will do my best."

"And I shall bid my farewell. Until next time..." Within his last sentence, he disappeared into the deepest part of the shadows into the unknown.

___________________________________________________
A/N: Sorry it took so long, hope you like how the story is playing out so far. :) Don't forget to review, and the next chapter should be up soon. The next chapter will probably be a free-bee for taking so long for this one, but you should still review. :D Have a great day!!
Sign up to rate and review this story