Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Tell Me I'm An Angel, Take This To My Grave

Did You Piss In My Bunk?

by AshamedToRiseAndBe 6 reviews

Gerard Broke His Pink =[ Ray's such a fat pig! Jks!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-03-09 - Updated: 2008-03-09 - 1804 words

0Unrated
Well, I have the next few chapters planned out so I might be able to update a bit mor frequently.




This story's for You Emmi.
I love you and id be dead without you.
Never forget it.







This was the day.
Mikey couldn't hide any longer.
Morning had come and the piercing light from the sun reminded us all.
Gerard was sanwhiched in my arms, snoring quietly as he breathed in. The curtain behind his was shut. Someone must've closed it durning the night. I made a mental note to ask and thank them later.
Gerard begun to stir a bit and soon fluttered his eyes open. I quickly shut mine and rested my head back on the pillow. I felt him sit up, making my arms slide around his hips. I tightened mt grip on him and scared him a little. He looked around at my hands and tried to break them apart. I didn't let him and worked my hardest to contain my smile. He grunted and after about 2 minutes he was panting. I giggled softly, unable to keep it in anymore.
He stopped squirming and I could feel his gaze on me.

"You're so Fucking Evil!"
I opened my eyes but shut them immediatly when I felt Gerard's warm lips on my cold ones.
I loosened my grip and put one of my hands on the side of his face. He smiled into the kiss and suddenly pulled away and stood up quickly trying to escape but hit his head on the bunk above us. Hard, might I add.
He fell to the ground and groaned in pain.

"Uugh." He cried.

"Oh fuck! Gee, you okay?" I gasped.

"Do I look okay?" he frowned.
Ray poked his head out of his bunk and laughed.

"Its not funny you dipwad![Sydney =D]" he yelled, hugging his head.
Ray shook his head and leapt out of his bunk. He jumped over Gerard and accidentally landed on his fingers.

"AAAHHH!!!" he yelled.

Ray toook long, deep breaths trying to fight his laughter to apologize but couldn't.

"Just go get the fucking ice, Ray!" I shouted.
Gerard lay, half dead on the cold floor of the bus.
His finger was already starting to swell.

"Ray! Hurry the fuck up!" I screamed at a loss of words. He came back with a frozen bag of pea's and an ice pack wrapped in a tea towl.

"Woah!" Ray exclaimed. "Shit sorry man. I didn't know I was that heavy."

Ray sat down next to Gerard and gently wrapped the peas on it.
Gerard bit his him and took sharp breaths as the coldness numbed his swollen finger.

"Its okay." Gee sighed. "Its all that hair of yours."

An hour later Gerard's finger had returned to normal size but was still hurting terribly.
Mikey hadn't been seen, he was hiding in the bathroom. Well he couldn't spend our last day in New York in the bathroom.

Bob knocked furiously on the door.

"Mikey, open this god damn door before I break it, and your neck."

There was no response.

"Right. Well I'm just gonna go piss in your bunk."

He wasn't joking either.


Bob's POV

Roughly 3 minutes later i walked back to the bathroom while everyone else was watching a movie and making breakfast.
I knocked on the door softly.
"Mikey." I said quietly. "I'm alone. Open up."

"Did you piss in my bunk?" he asked just as soft.
I chuckled.
"Nah, man. Ray's."

The door slowly opened, revealing Mikey with a 'Eww.' Look on his face.
He pulled me in and cclosed the door, locking it behind me.

"Wanna talk?" I smiled, jumping up on the counter.

"Yeah, why the fuck did you piss in Ray's bunk?"

"He broke your brothers pinky." I shrugged. Mikey laughed.

"How the hell did he do that?"

"You would've known if you were there." I replied.
He hung his head and muttered a 'sorry'.

"Come on. Tell me what's wrong."
Mikey sat down on the toilet and started playing with a button or his coat.

"I'm scared, Bob."

"Of what?" I asked.

"That they'll break up and I'll be left to choose between them. I can't do that. I love them both so much."


"Mikey, that's no reason for you to hide here." I said.

"I- I know. But I'm scared to confront them." He confessed.

"And they're scared that you hate them. That you won't understand. You need to talk to them."

He nodded softly.
I jumped off the sink, and approached Mikey.

"Come on." I said quietly.

He looked up at me revealing the fear in his eyes.

"Everything will be fine." I smiled.
We slowly made our way out the bathroom, where Gerard and Frank were cuddled up, watching 'Signs' and Ray, making breakfast. I sat down on the couch, next to Frank who was being held by Gerard and Mikey next to me.
Gerard smiled and mouthed 'thanks.'
I smiled and nodded and we continued to watch the movie.
About 10 minutes later Mikey announced he was going to clean up and he left to the bunk room.

"Now guys." I said once the door was closed.

Frank's POV

Gerard and I looked at each other and nodded. I shifted of his lap and he pulled me up. I squeezed his hand before he turned the nob.
We walked over to Mikey's bunk which was above mine. The curtain was pulled shut but you could still see Mikey's slender figure.

"Mikey. This can't wait much longer." Gerard said. His hand has a firm grip on mine as if he was holding it for dear life. His other cand was raised to his chest with some ice wraped around his right pinkie.


Without any discussion Mikey opened his curtain.
Gerard mummbled something along the lines of 'thank was easy' and hopped up to his bunk, pulling me with him.

Mikey had a small smile on his face but he still looked down, playing with the button on his 'Vampire Coat' as he'd like to call it.

"So..." I started.

He looked up and smiled at us.

"I'm happy for you." He said quietly.

"Really Mikey? You seemed really disturbed earlier." Gerard said.
Mikey's smile seemed fake.

"I was. I was scared. I was scared that if you break up you'd hate each other and id have to choose between you. I couldn't do that."

Gerard rubbed my hand and I looked at him. He had a ear-to-ear grin.

"We're not planning on breaking up any time soon." He said.

I smiled.

"We're sorry you had to find out that way. We would've told you its just..." I was at a loss of words.

"It's okay. As long as the both of you are happy nothing else matters."

"We are" Gerard said and put his arm around my waist and pulled me close. "Very happy."

"Just please. No more making out while I'm around. Nothing disturbs me more than my brother and best friend making out." He scrunched his face.

"Jealous?" Gerard asked.

"Oh yeah!" he said sarcasticly. "Come on. Its our last day here. I wanna go somewhere."

"Oh actually. Frank and I were gonna go out for lunch today. That okay?" Gerard asked.
He remembered.

Mikey nodded. "Yeah, of course. Me and the guys will go do... something."

Concert.
Gerard's POV



Our last concert in New York. And I have to say it was our biggest. We were leaving tomorow morning to Chicago, Bob's Hometown.
Its gonna be a 3 day drive.
I'm planning on taking Frank somewhere special before we leave New York. Tonight. We were gonna ditch the meet & greets.
And it was about that time.
I pulled Bob aside and whispered to him where we were going. He smiled and nodded and agreed to cover for us.

"Where have you been?" Frankie asked me when I returned to him.

"Come on. I want to take you somewhere." I smiled. I extended my arm to pull him up. He accepted it without question before walking out if the bus together.

I called a taxi and told him where we were going without Frank hearing.
He nodded and within 5 minutes we were there.
As the taxi stopped Frank jumped out exitedly to see where I had lead him. His smile shrunk as he looked up at the twin towers.

I payed the driver and hopped out.
Frank stood just staring.

"Frank?" I said softly. "Are you okay?"

He nodded.

"Come on. We'll go home. I'm sorry." I hung me head in shame before feeling Frank's eyes watch me. I looked up at his face. His eyes were watering and he had a shaky smile.

"Gee." He whispered. His voice was a bit unstable. "Thank you. So much."

He wrapped his arms around me tightly as I did the same.
For that moment nothing else in the world mattered. We didn't care that we were in the standing in a busy street in the middle of New York.
There was only me and Frank.

He pulled away. His face was wet and red.
I lead him up to the construction fence and wrapped my arms around him again. We stood there looking up at the smokey sky for at least 30 minutes before I felt Frank's body start to shake. I didn't know wheather he was cold or he was crying. Either way I announced we were going back and so we did.
When we got back, everyone was still awake in the bus. Ray was on his laptop and Bob and Mikey was on Bob's playing a two player game.
Frank left straight for the bathroom and I sat down next to Bob to see what they were playing but he closed, making Mikey groan.

"I was winning!"

"No you weren't. Anyway. How'd it go?" Bob asked.
I opened my mouth to speak but was cut off by Mikey.

"I was so winning!" he screamed.

"Would you fucking shut up already!" Bob sung.

Mikey poked his tounge and left to the back of the bus.

"It was good. I think?" I answered, finally.

"You think?"

"Well he was a bit 'oh my god why the fuck did you bring me here of all places' at first. But I think it went okay after that." I said. There wasn't really any other explination.

"You should go and check on him." He suggested.

"It was A lot to take in. I'll talk to him in the morning." I said before yawning.

"I'm gonna bed." I announced, followed my Ray.
Bob evily smiled and opened his laptop again. I looked at him suspiciously before following Ray into the Bunks.

After packing up a bit I heard Ray jump up to his bed.

"OH MY GOD!! WHY IS MY BUNK WET?"
Sign up to rate and review this story