Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Half The Man I Used To Be

Chapter 21

by FreakOfNature 2 reviews

Awwwness

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-03-09 - Updated: 2008-03-09 - 659 words

0Unrated
Patrick helped Pete to the bathroom and got out the bandages. Pete sat down on the floor while Patrick found everything they needed.

"Ok. Where does it hurt?" Patrick asked.

"All over. But If you could bandage my arm up that'd be great." Pete replied, trying to ignore the pain he was now in.

"Ok, roll up your sleve."

Pete unzipped his hoodie and took it off, leaving both of his arms bare. His right arm was a complete disaster.

"Bandage me up, captin." He half smiled.

Patrick tried not to look too much. He was never good when it came to blood.

"Ew...Ok." He mumbled as he unraveled the badages and wrapped them around Pete's arm.

"You ok, man?" Pete asked, a little worried Patrick was gonna pass out.

"Yeah...Yeah totally. I think i'm just a little-" He paused to bend over and throw up. Luckily, the toilet had been right next to him at the time.

Pete cringed as his friend threw up. He crawled over to him and patted his back, and decided to wait to talk until he was done vomiting.

"You alright?" He asked, looking into the toilet bowl.

"Yeah. I'm just not very good when it comes to blood. I get really queezy."

"Yeah, I see that. Why don't we get Joe or Andy to bandage up my arm?"

Patrick nodded and sat down.

"JOE! ANDY! CODE RED! CODE RED! REPORT TO BASE!!" Pete screamed

Patrick jumped a little, nearly having a heart attack. "Holy shit, dude. You scared the crap outta me."

"Sorry.I figured this way would be quicker."

Andy and Joe ran into the bathroom a few seconds later. "What? What's going on? Are you guys-....Oh! Hey Pete! So glad your alright. Ew! What happened to your arm? Are you ok? Do you need some bandages? Does it hurt?" Joe asked loudly. He was jumping up and down repeatedly.

"Uh..Are YOU alright?" Pete asked.

"He's been eating candy all night. So have I, but It doesn't effect me as much I guess.." Andy interjected.

"Ah, I see. Could you bandage up my arm, then? Patrick's a little on the queezy side, and Joe...Well, I don't trust Joe when he's digested so much sugar, if ya know what I mean."

"Yeah, sure man." Andy nodded and took the bandages from Patrick's hand. He began to bandage up Pete's arm, while Patrick looked the other way. Joe continued to bounce up and down and up and down until he got tired and sat down.

"There ya go. Need anything else?" Andy asked as he finished wrapping up Pete's arm.

"Nope. That's all. Thanks dude."

Andy nodded and left the room, dragging Joe along with him.

The two remaining friends sat quietly in the room where they had been, and waited for one another to say something. Eventually, Pete broke the silence.

"Sorry I made you throw up, man. I knew you didn't like blood but i didn't think you'd throw up all over the place."

Patrick laughed. "Naw, it's ok. At least I was right next to a toilet."

Pete nodded.

"I'm really glad your ok." Patrick added.

Pete smiled. "Me too. Thanks. Um... Patrick, can I ask you somethin'?"

Patrick nodded. "Sure, anything."

"I..um..Well...Uh..." Pete studdered, and took a deep breath.

Patrick observed Pete and realized how nervous he looked. "You ok, Pete?"

Pete nodded, and quickly leaned in and kissed Patrick.

When Pete finally leaned back, Patrick had been left suprised. Suprised was a little bit of an understatement, but there was really no way to explain it.

"Uh....Pete I...I.." Was his answer.

"I understand." Pete cut in. "I figured you wouldn't. I just thought...That was stupid. I'm going to bed now. Goodnight." He got up and left before Patrick could tell him how he really felt.

Reviews would be a nice thing. I'm in the mood for nice.
Sign up to rate and review this story